Heresy Search

Arky

I have been looking for a pair of Heresy's for some time to use in my office. Watched ebay & searched locally but for some reason Klipsch rarely shows up on the used mkt in Arkansas, maybe we're too poor. I found a guy on Craigslist who was willing to ship from SanFran bay. He was out of room because he & his wife sold their house to go live on their boat; a crapshoot but I figured I could have any damage repaired. Well I got lucky, Fedex got them here unharmed. These are so pristine I can't find any blemishes on the cabinets.

Seller said he bought these in the early '90's. The labels are in place but are blank/faded other than signatures. The Heresy II terminal cup trademark reads 1986 but I suppose that could mean when the cup was produced? I haven't pulled them yet to see what's inside. Front mounted drivers. I stuck them in the BR to test. I am shocked at how good these little boxes sound. Clear as can be. I hooked up a little sub I had laying around, very pleasing. These will work nicely for the office. Hard to beat for $200 + $80 to ship. Pics to follow if interested.

post-17658-13819349071468_thumb.jpg

In a world somewhat void of bargains you certainly found one. I enjoy figured wood and that veneer is quite nice. So is the sound, Id bet. Congratulations!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Moderators

Congratulations Arky!

I know you have been anxiously waiting to purchase a pair of Heresies. Dtel has a pair in his shop (we need to replace one of the tweeters)....I can't wait till we find some Industrial LaScalas so we can bring the Heresies inside for our bedroom.

Your Heresies look beautiful....I know you have to be very pleased....and such a good buy....good things are worth waiting for!

Thanks for the comments. I was very fortunate. The cups are rectangular. He shipped in his original boxes which had lost their stiffness. Mostly original materials, wrapping, corner pieces etc. then he stuffed the sides & ends with 2 x 12 Fedex small container boxes. Not ideal but got here intact. He had these in storage for awhile & they look like they're new out of the box. I'm very pleased.

Thanks for the comments. I was very fortunate. The cups are rectangular. He shipped in his original boxes which had lost their stiffness. Mostly original materials, wrapping, corner pieces etc. then he stuffed the sides & ends with 2 x 12 Fedex small container boxes. Not ideal but got here intact. He had these in storage for awhile & they look like they're new out of the box. I'm very pleased.

Wanna pick up some Belles while your at it : )