anyone seen scams on a-gon ????????

joessportster

i know a-gon is tons better than e-bay but i have a curious question on a table i listed, i received an e-mail asking if i would accept more than i listed for but i have to include all shipping etc... then buyer says he doesnt have a pay-pal account but a friend does, also stated he could send a money order.............i checked the guys member id and he joined today, so no feedback

what do you guys think ??????????????????

I'd be very very suspicious.  "I'll pay more than you're asking, just send me the difference." is one of the classic scams.

Yep - I've heard of several folks on the net getting scammed under the same premise. The MO is probably counterfeit or doctored so proceed with extreme caution. You can explain to them that because of recent internet scams, you'll have to report the circumstances to the bank when you cash the MO. If they're legit, they will understand, if not, you'll never hear from them again. Better yet...just walk...no, RUN AWAY!