NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Colts!

If the Colts don't win, I'd have to favor the Packers as it may be Brett Favre's last season and maybe he's got a few more exciting games. He's a little crazy at times but when he's on some amazing things happen.

Our oldest daughter, being a native Texan, favors the Cowboys.

Just can't get behind the Patriots this season.

Let's hope for some great games, but I wouldn't mind seeing Marvin and Peyton torch the Patriots.

For several reasons I hope it comes down to Washington vs Green Bay! GMan vs Boomac!

The long range weather report ain’t bad Gary. Figure the 20s, sun shine and a GB win! That’s if we get the chance! If we do, please promise not to laugh at the folks that put cheese on their heads. For some reason they feel it necessary to accommodate the FIP!

For several reasons I hope it comes down to Washington vs Green Bay! GMan vs Boomac!

The long range weather report ain’t bad Gary. Figure the 20s, sun shine and a GB win! That’s if we get the chance! If we do, please promise not to laugh at the folks that put cheese on their heads. For some reason they feel it necessary to accommodate the FIP!

I promise not to laugh too hard. It would be great to someday tell my grandchildren I saw Brett Favre play his last game in the NFL.[;)]

Funny! Off the top of my head I can’t name one Redskin Player. Wait…..is there a guy named Collins? Is he that Penn State QB that graduated back in the 80s? Guess I'll have to watch closely this weekend incase Gibbs pulls them through.[:D]

Funny! Off the top of my head I can’t name one Redskin Player. Wait…..is there a guy named Collins? Is he that Penn State QB that graduated back in the 80s? Guess I'll have to watch closely this weekend incase Gibbs pulls them through.Big Smile

Don't feel bad mi amigo. Favre is the only cheesehead I can name.

GO SKINS!!

I feel bad that Gary won’t be heading out here for a big game. That missed field goal killed the Redskins!

The Seahawks better step it up a notch or two if they want to be competitive up in Lambeau. They didn’t show me much today!