NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Ole Jerry will be alright. After all, the city of Arlington is giving him a new stadium and everything else that goes with it. The voters just felt that he isn't rich enough yet.

I think there should be a steel cage, fight to the death match between Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder. Now THAT would be pay-per-view worthy! Throw in Peter Angelos and Ted Turner and you'd have one heck of a tag-team bout.

You know I am not too sure that Jerry Jones is all that upset with Romo's girl friend and the fact that T.O. broke up crying. It all makes for a nice story and drums up interest in Dallas even after they loose. Think of how many white 09 (09 in pink) jerseys have been sold since Fox showed Simpson at the Eagles game. Eventually Dallas has to win for Jerry but he has some patients, I think Romo is talented and can do enough for Dallas to win. Jerry Jones is an interesting character himself and unfortunatly I think he is committed to Phillips over Jason Garret.

I think the Giants beat the Packers and face the Pats in the SB.

I was amazed that was for the Cowboys the first playoff game since 1996....

The new Colts stadium will be amazing in 2008 this fall. There is no way you will miss it on I 70 through town..

I think today you have, maybe if your lucky, a 3 - 5 year "window" to pull off the wins and get to the playoffs, let alone the Superbowl and win it.

I hope for Indy we get another chance or two in the next few years.. After Dungy and Payton retire... I fear for our Colts...

The thing is though...I was in Miami.. And saw the Colts beat the Bears in 2007 and win it all. I admit it, I cried.. It was one of the happiest times as a sports fan in my whole life that no one can EVER take away!

Go Colts..

Let's not blame Jessica , she had NOTHING to do with, POOR Dallas play, poor coaching, and this losing trend that started weeks ago, and should have been addressed, and quite frankly, wasn't. The GIANTS outplayed them, no matter what Wade Phillips says, video tapes meaning nothing, scoreboard means everything, GIANTS win .......... end of story Wade ..... T.O. crying, please........ he's thinkin' he might not be around to get his 3 million dollar bonus next year, I'd cry too.......................... EH !!!!!!!!!!

The weather forecast for Green Bay this Sunday is cold. I guess they’re callin’ for game time temperatures to be zero or below so the only question is how low will it go! Health concerns preclude me from sitting out in that weather for an extended period of time and since my wife prefers the comforts of home; the boomac kids and two friends will once again get to enjoy the experience. Yeah, I could have sold them and made a good buck but that ain’t why we have them. Besides, I can always say, "hey………..REMEMBER those Packer play-off games"!

BTW, the Giants better be ready to “cowboy up” [;)] cause it’s going to be tough!

Boy, your kids are sure lucky ............ That will be something Sunday Night, you would have thought they would have started earlier, but they set them up for TV coverage, and the biggest viewing audience. It would be smarter, in my opinion, to play New England at 1 pm and Green Bay 4:15 pm, but doesn't matter what I think so: .... Green Bay over the Giants .................... New England over the Chargers .... Two good, and important games ......

Maybe it's best the Redskins didn't make it this far. I'd hate to be the one responsible for Boomac catching pneumonia.

It's going to be really cold here too this Sunday. A low of 6 degrees I heard this morning. Not Green Bay cold but pretty darn chilly for the DC area.