NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey OB I understand there is ladies skating tonight. You could always enjoy their fabulous athleticism...or there is the NHL all star game for real skating. As for the morrison comment i meant how when he was alive he showed little of the concern about what the media thought than most do today.

"Live on Planet Earth" is a great album, that is a talented family, to say the least, what a bunch of musicans that band is "Sister Rosa" ..

I like their studio albums I have also ... but "Live on Planet Earth" is my favorite. I wish I could've saw them when they were touring with Linda Rondstadt a few years ago.

Hard not to queue that up when I see you post it in the Right This Minute Thread ...

Hard not to queue that up when I see you post it in the Right This Minute Thread ...

I play it alot, that's what a good band sounds like LIVE, the Bass makes some wicked sounds, and at the end when the singer talks about "There's only one Race, the human Race".... that my friend, says it all ........... I have heard their studio albums, but nothing comes close to Live on Planet Earth, it's almost Yellow Moon done live .................

NFL NEWS ..... I see Tom Brady at the send-off from Gillette Stadium .... I think he's fine ....

Try the horsetrack.

Gee Arky, the track at Saratoga is covered with snow and closed now anyway, Home of the Travers Stakes, Saratoga"The Graveyard of Champions".

Silly me, forgot I was in Arkansas. Went yesterday & didn't cash a ticket.[:|] Does Saratoga not simulcast?

I'm not sure, but I think they do ... the Season for Thorobreed Racing is from mid July to Labor Day week-end now. NYRA shuts down Belmont and moves up here. I am not a Fan, but I have gone to the track, and it is fun, the races , and the crowds, and the woman in sun dresses, oops, it's about Horses isn't it. Between ABC/ESPN they show alot of racing from Saratoga now, it is an Historic Track, and it is a sight to see. PLUS If you remember the Revolutionary War, this is a famous part of our great country, The Battle of Saratoga, so the slogan for Saratoga History, Horses, Health, does have real meaning ................ Oh Yeah, Coach Bill Parcel's has a home here, seen at the track alot ....

I play it alot, that's what a good band sounds like LIVE, the Bass makes some wicked sounds, and at the end when the singer talks about "There's only one Race, the human Race".... that my friend, says it all ........... I have heard their studio albums, but nothing comes close to Live on Planet Earth, it's almost Yellow Moon done live .................

NFL NEWS ..... I see Tom Brady at the send-off from Gillette Stadium .... I think he's fine ....

(added bold) So true OB. Now if we'd just start acting that way....

NFL: Don't think there's anything wrong with Tom Brady. I'm just hoping Eli plays well so it's a good game. I'm pulling for the Giants but the Patriots are on one heck of a roll... and are going to be very hard to beat.

(edit, correct nothing wrong to anything wrong. I can't imagine Brady not having a great game)

GIANTS flapping their gums, predicting scores, Strahan coming back next year to repeat as Super Bowl Champs, ....... Doesn't show me alot of Class at all, Talk is cheap, but they ALMOST won last time, but they didn't, really pushing me into the Patriots corner, No gum flapping out of them .....

Sunday can't come soon enough .................. Let's Tee it Up ........ Brady deep to Moss first offensive play, TOUCHDOWN !!!!!!! ... PATS WIN, PATS WIN, .Enough about the 72 Dolphins, not even fair to compare the two ...................