1,000th post!

Islander

It's been about a year and a half since I got my La Scalas and then joined this community. I've met (online, mostly) a number of friendly folks who enjoy sharing their knowledge and passion for audio with newbies, enabling me to learn a lot, especially how to tell myself I should buy more speakers.

The second pair were Heresy IIs in summer 2006, followed by another pair of Heresy IIs in fall 2006, then of course there was the mighty power amp that Max had much praise for, even if he thought that La Scalas weren't its best match. All those items work well together and bring me pleasure and joy every day. I could almost become a hermit.

The community has college profs and students, comedians and curmudgeons (you know who you are), experts, newbies and international members, mostly music lovers, along with a number of technology lovers and of course a lot of overlap between those last two.

Thanks to all for being here and being a way for me to postpone the things I should be doing, on a daily basis. Yeah, I should do the vacuuming, but I'll just check 2-Channel first... Oh, wait, there's something new in General Questions... Hmm, it's suppertime, forget the vacuuming.

I should add thanks to Klipsch for providing both the forum and the primary subject of discussion.