new toys enroute - delivery in 2 days

Guest " "

• Moderators

How cool is Audio Classics, this appears at the top of there home page http://www.audioclassics.com/:

In his Playback article last month, Mike Klipsch highlighted the importance of exclusive technologies and Klipsch's latest skew horn patent. Well, Fox 59 in Indianapolis found interest in the topic and paid a visit to Klipsch's technology center to see what they're all about. Both Mike and Roy Delgado, the skew horn designer, were interviewed on camera.
Watch the clip in Quicktime or Windows Media Video.

I have seen the links discussed previously on the forum, but I did not realize that Audio Classics had this displayed right up front on their homepage.

Travis

You talk about cool, is that Roy Boy a good lookin' cuss, or what ? Brains, and good looks, Roy Boy has it all !!!!!!!! Was that ol' Trey I see there too, why isn't that guy out front too ? These guys maybe on the way to who knows where, ABC, CBS, NBC, or even better Cable, we could call it : Speaker Detectives Roy and Trey, on the way !!!!!!!! I like it .................... Nice film clip Guys.......... Trey got short changed, but that's OK .............

At first I thought you were talking about MC2Ks (2000Wpc) which would have been an odd match with Klipschorns. But MC2000s with 130Wpc? Well, that makes a lot more sense. Let us know how great the combo sounds when you get it hooked up!