OCC Klipsch Chopper

mark1101

I like the OCC show and loved Sarah's article about her trip to OCC and Klipsch's relationship with OCC......and the chopper. For "senior" to make that quote about the bike being second to none.....well I'm expecting something pretty cool. Sounds like he really likes Klipsch....and nice picture with Sarah.

Please let us know when we can see pictures of the bike.

I've not seen the OCC show more than a few times... but they seem passionate about their work and probably like to think they're the best at what they do (I'm not a biker so really no clue so please, no arguments, though wouldn't mind getting a bike some day...). Klipsch and it's employees are very passionate about their work. Why wouldn't "senior' really like Klipsch ... what's not to like .. .unless you're the competition or work for the competition ... and remember Aussie owned Klipschorns while working for a speaker company to remain nameless (rhymes with common yard / garden water conveying device).

Can't wait to see the pictures. If we can't ride it at the Pilgrimage, can we at least look at it up close? Or maybe even get our picture taken on it? My 13 year old daughter is wanting to come this June and she'd really get a kick out of that.