New Jubilee owner!

laurelhill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! You have made THE BEST speaker purchase decision possible. I have a feeling the crew in Hope will be building a whole lot more of these this year as more and more people are making the same decision. (Just think how many Jubilees can be bought with the tax rebate money that will be coming this spring)[:D]

Roy might not have time to go fishing for awhile!

YES, it looks like Oldbuckster will get to hear some Jubilee's, now this is going to be interesting !

I sure hope OB gets a chance to hear jubs. This could be a good thing for the unheards. OB has no problem taking a stance & seems to have passion about his music.

Thanks ARKY, yes I would like to hear a pair, I have NO axe to grind, and for some reason when laurelhill picked up those La Scala's at my buddy's, I wasn't there to meet him, Doctors appt. or something ............. would be a good chance to meet him ......... we'll see what happens...... My buddy and I will take a cruise down to hear them, if he'll have us !!!!!!!!!

Mc Fadden to the Cowboys ????????????

• 2 weeks later...

When you go to post a message, there is an options tab where you can browse to your pic. Once you choose your pic you must save it. In that window, you may have to scroll to the right to see the save button. (still an issue with the new forum software) If you don't save it, it won't be there. That is to upload from your pc, not put in a link to it.

Bruce