your kids stereo

kohill

No kids yet but I gave my

Brother (28) - Heresys + Nakamichi TA-4A Receiver

Sister (30) - Cornwalls II + McIntosh 2505.

My brother is waiting to move into a house (in an apartment currently - hence the Heresy) - but is lined up to acquire my 1977 KCBR - Klipshorns + Big Baldwin Amp. Much rather give it to him than sell it - but his wife can be a little insesitive when it comes to audio.

• Moderators

Lucky young man there !

There's always room for something downstairs, show your son how to do it, jam some heritage speakers in there.

Explain to the wife you have some furniture you want for the room. [:|] Tell her really nice, made by hand, in America, hardwood cabinets out of Hope Arkansas. This company does such nice work they have been in business over 60 years ! All True no [bs] !

Starting my little 6 year girl off right: Klipsch KG2 Mains, KG 2.2V Center, KG1 Rears, KSW-50 Subwoofer with signals fed from a Onkyo TX-SR503 Receiver, DBX DX5 CD Player, Pioneer CT-S88R Cassette Deck, Hitachi VCR, Microsoft Xbox, and a Sega Dreamcast. She isn't old enough to really realize what she has but loves music and the games sound killer!

ha, howabout my DADS HT...I actually dont really know what the speakers are, he had them installed by someone in-wall style(Mirage, I think). but hes got a 47'' westinghouse, a lil 8'' Mirage inch sub, Marantz SR4002, and some upconverting DVD player . does him okay i guess. (i just think its kinda funny that you guys give your hand-me-downs to your kids...whereas I'm way more into this sorta stuff then him, he just wants it to sound good and the WAF is key for him.

Well I dont have kids, and you would be crazy to have a kid at my age(19). So seeing as how I am a kid I will list my stereo. I have had a job since I was like 12 so my parents never paid for my stereo's. Right now I have a pair of RF-82s, a Denon AVR-2807, a Toshiba HD-A3 HD-DVD player, Technics 60 disc CD changer, Samsung LN-T3253H 32" LCD TV. All this is crammed in my 9' by 9' room, and it was all bought last year. My parents keep telling me I should be spending this money on getting a car, but I'm 19 and I know it all :). I just started my machinist apprenticeship so I think I can fit a car into this year's "budget", when I finish buying the rest of my speakers(waiting for Epik Castle to be available and the rest of the RF-82 package).