College Hoops ........

2 for 4 last night ......... Texas, Kansas looked strong .............. Michigan State, Wisconsin forgot to show-up .... It's Saturday Now !!!!

One small comment ; I think CBS should give up coverage, the job they have done so far is, at best so-so, jumping all over the place, it's hard to get the flow of the game. Atleast when ESPN did it, the whole games were showed, and all games were broadcast at some time. No problem with announcers, just coverage .............

How about that STEVE CURRY, is he good or what ???? .... I bet a few Pro Scouts are watchin' him .... Great Performance, I think if Davidson makes the Final 4 ... He's Tourney MVP !!!!!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO were gonna See UCLA vs UNC

Yeh. I definitely want to watch UCLA and Memphis. I've been imagining the final game as UNC and Memphis.

I would think there would be a ton of money to be made if college football set up the bowls as a tournament. However, I may have it wrong. Resistance to college football playoffs is probably about money.

IMO were gonna See UCLA vs UNC

Yeh. I definitely want to watch UCLA and Memphis. I've been imagining the final game as UNC and Memphis.

I would think there would be a ton of money to be made if college football set up the bowls as a tournament. However, I may have it wrong. Resistance to college football playoffs is probably about money.

You are right DD, but the problem is who gets the money. The money is the same or even better with a playoff system, but the pockets would be different.

You are right DD, but the problem is who gets the money.

Do you really think it's about the money? To have a play-off and get it right, that would mean more games, more games in football is alot different than more basketball games. Different game, different sport ....... more chances of injuries, unless you shorten the season by a couple of games to make up for play-off' games !!!!!!!!!!!!!

History all over the place between Kansas and UNC. Because of this history, I like Kansas...not a big Bill Self fan though even if he is a very good coach.

Tyler Hansbrough played like a man amung boys the other day.

Man, dad Kansas get lucky. Had Davidson been able to hit a few more shots....had Curry taken the last shot I thought he had a great chance of getting fouled which I think they would have called.

GO HEELS!

• Moderators

Finger crossed.......Go HeelsBig Smile

Hmm, I never really thought about it, but that isn't a very flattering nickname, is it? I understand it's short for Tarheel, but a "Heel" by itself typically isn't a good thing. [:D]