College Hoops ........

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Phil....good to see you posting. I like your game plan and I may need to do a variation myself. Maybe a cup of coffee about 6:00 so I can stay up but still sleep at 11:00. Timing will be everything. Its hell getting old[:)] I guess your wife has told you there are as many Carolina fans at the medical center as there are duke fans. My wife has been a patient there for two of the playoffs and was concerned about yelling too loud for the Heels. That is when her doctor told her about the fan mix.

It is funny Tarheel. There's a person who give anesthesia there that will only wear Tarheel head gear! When we travel to do something for Duke, I wear my tarheel gear, you know just to be fair and balanced!

OB I know Duke has a s-load of New Yorkers and I know the Tarheels do as well! Also, I'm sorry I didn't bid on your gear. The good news is I bought your Porche! Please send it common carrier!

Pleased with the first half. Tarheels up by 11. Green with 14, Ellington playng well and Tyler drawing fouls like crazy. The bluedevils may be in foul trouble before this is over. A great rivalry none the less. Even have a couple of football superstars in attendance (Manning boys). Go Heels!!!

Second half...we went cold shooting and duke played with more intensity.....but in the end.....76-68

North Carolina Tarheels.....ACC Champs[:D]

When Duke took the lead I got sick to my stomach....I swear, I'm still nausiated....EXCELLENT CLOSING....This time THEY CHOKED!!!

The Ref let them play for the last 30 minutes of the game, but dang the first 10 minutes they were calling fouls if you even thought about fouling.

The only thing I wish ESPN would have done was showing more crying heart broken Duke fans at the end of the game....My wife wouldn't let me call any of her co-workers...I was just going to offer my condolances[:D]

NCAA UPSET SPECIAL ; SIENA ...........Go Saints Go !!!!!!! Small Local College ..............

WHAT? OB, you need to back off those med'sIndifferent

If they do, I'll refer to you as GENIOUS! There it is, in open public.Big Smile

You have to remember, just in case, that even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then. It doesn't make them a genius.