Gas Prices.........

askbob1

• Moderators

Laugh if you will, but if you guys can manage to keep politics and personal insults out of this conversation, in so much that I don't have to waste my time picking out posts to edit or delete (it was so much easier to broom the whole thing today), I don't mind this topic at all.

I know you can do it.

$3.45 for regular, but the mechanic says to use mid-grade which is around a nickel more, this is for self-serve. Our prices are still way cheaper than Europe's because of less taxes on the stuff. This has been a large help to our economy, but it could be an Achille's heel if we don't plan ahead.

• Moderators

Jacksonbart,

You're capacity for posting absolutely nothing is getting more and more refined every day! Top Notch! I think I need to manually bump your post count down to about 30. [:)]

And askbob1, don't worry about getting Klipschsmacked. It happens to the best of them. I just get a little frustrated from time to time and you were my target for today. Nothing personal. [:)]

[quote user="Amy Unger"

And askbob1, don't worry about getting Klipschsmacked. It happens to the best of them. I just get a little frustrated from time to time and you were my target for today. Nothing personal. Smile

/quote]

cool. i don't take anything personal anyway, unless it comes to my wallet. that is what was interesting about the prior p!$$ing match from earlier. i just hope there isn't any snow around where they live. stay away from the yellow snow....

on the other hand, there was quite a bit of good information being tossed around. political or not, what people want and need is more honest discourse about things that effect their well being and future well being, i.e.(gas prices). that is the problem with most pc people, they just want to glaze over everything without actually fixing any problems. definitely not like it was back in my grandpas day. people spoke of such things publicly and without remorse. i'm not condoning wild west confrontations, just lively conversation. whatever the dealio, klipsch will always be top notch!

• Moderators

on the other hand, there was quite a bit of good information being tossed around. political or not, what people want and need is more honest discourse about things that effect their well being and future well being, i.e.(gas prices). that is the problem with most pc people, they just want to glaze over everything without actually fixing any problems.

I agree! That's why there are about 10,000 more appropriate websites to carry on such a discourse [:)]