Any chance this is a Cornwall

G.Kennedy

Klipsch was always very mindful of owners wanting to personalize their equipment. This is evidenced by the designer and unfinished forms of the Klipsch Heritage speakers that were available. And in the days of the pie-slice logo (Pre-1977) even the fully finished speakers came with the badges stapled to the back of the cabinet in a plastic envelope. So you could decide if you wanted badges or not--and where to place them!

Later when the straight Klipsch logo with the block lettering was created, the speakers came with badges attached. But a lot of the badges got knocked off when they were moved. So there are plenty of scenarios that could explain the lack of badges. Good luck--hope they're Cornies!

triceratops

Well, I got an email and a voice mail .... she has no idea what they are ..... for all I know ... they are going to be some off brand piece o junk ..... but I will go take a look tomorrow.

She has never mentioned the word Klipsch .... I am going on a hunch chances are I will come back empty handed..... but .....looks like plywood ... and chipped veneer .... 30 min drive away.

I will have my trusty T-amp with me.

GK,

The fact that they appear to be real wood is encouraging, even if they're not Klipsch. She can't send a few more pictures? 30 minute drive is not too bad. The freeway is beautiful this time of year!!