Lone Star Audio Fest

Lonelobo

Just a reminder that the Lone Star Audio Fest is this upcoming weekend in Dallas at the Embassy Suites Market Center. Go to www.lonestaraudiofest.com for more info. Any Klipschers or FUGers going? Send me a PM so we can meet up. I plan on being there Sat. and maybe Sunday afternoon.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder that the Lone Star Audio Fest is this upcoming weekend in Dallas at the Embassy Suites Market Center. Go to www.lonestaraudiofest.com for more info. Any Klipschers or FUGers going? Send me a PM so we can meet up. I plan on being there Sat. and maybe Sunday afternoon.

Not sure if I can swing it but I will try.

PM, go to www.lonestaraudiofest.com for more info. Yes, I have to leave the room when the "CABLE'' discussion starts, and yes, my nose bleeds occasionally. But I just say FUGIT and have a good time anyway. Hopefully, there will be some good vinyl rigs whirlin...and they may let us touch the cables....

Not sure if I can swing it but I will try.

seti,

PM me if you are gonna be there. I would like to meet you.

PS...I never got that care package you were gonna send....[*-)]

Rick

Any idea how we Klipschophiles will be able to recognize each other?

I'm afraid that if you don't know the secret code by now, you must relinguish your Jubilees.....

Totally unworthy.....

[:|]

I'll be there in the late morning for sure (completing a CL deal for a crippled turntable).

Look for a middle-aged, balding, white guy with a mustache and a paunch.

Oh, wait, that describes about 90% of the attendees. I'll be wearing my Klipsch ball-cap (as modeled below by my grandson).

hoseaatalphonsoszi8.gif

If anyone is interested, I'll be retiring to the not too far away Gingerman for an afternoon lager-libation.

The girfriend said "were going to Dallas to do what?". She has something else in mind so it looks like we are going the other direction :( I need to plan more in advance for one of these events or work harder on my reality distortion field.

>If anyone is interested, I'll be retiring to the not too far away Gingerman for an afternoon lager-libation.

If they are not, they are either FLDS members or sicko. I've spent many happy hours there trying to work my way through the delightly impossible number of beers...or so I am told. I think there may be pictures that prove I was there. I dunno...

Dave

Just as an aside, for those who love good Mexican food and are attending. At the corner of Inwood and I-35 (just around the corner) there is a Texaco Station on the Northwest corner. Inside that Texaco Station Store is a Subway(boring) and a window where you can order some of the best Tacos in the state. But only if you like carmelized onions, grilled jalapeno's and really flavorful and hot reg and green sauces. There is a window on the outside of the building as well. Best of all, it's cheap. I tried TACO TACO in San Antonio (reported by a major gourmet food magazine to have the best Taco's in the U.S.) and these will put those to shame. More flavor, less hype...kind of like Frazier Tacos.