Coach bags: a question for the ladies

damonrpayne

Which would you appreciate more if you just had my 2nd child and it was your birthday?

More than the bags, probably some good payne pills and Valiums.

OK, I will ask my 17 & 19 year old daughters, and my wife, when they get home. They will most certainly have an opinion.

I learned a long time ago not to predict what my wife might like. I will get her something from somewhere that will allow returns, and I give her the gift receipt with the present. She always gets what she wants that way. Going on twenty years now, and it always works out.

Mrs Fini here. Well,.. ask a woman for her opinion and the first thing we do is ask more questions (well me anyway). Personally I like bag #2, but it's not for me, is it? So ask yourself: Is this her first Coach bag? Yes ans. = bag # 2; No ans.= Bag #1. Does she normally choose more trendy fashions? Yes ans. = bag #1 Does she tend to wear classic colors or fashions? Yes ans. = bag #2. (actually it could still be bag #1 because this would be a pop of color in her outfit.) Either one is a fantstic choice for a new Mom. I'm sure she'll be pleased with your choice and the lovely thought behind it.

____Mrs. Fini

Note: Ms. Fini jr #2 (she's 17) likes Bag #1, but she likes black tube tops with skulls and the care bears, what can I say? [8-)]

It finally dawned on me that the circles in the decorative motif are the first letter of "Coach," complete with serif. I myself like to avoid corporate logos on clothes and accessories, e.g., the Burberry tartan you see everywhere.

Guest srobak

Larry,

Unfortunately that is the entire point of a Coach bag, LV, etc... "showing off". Neener neener I gotta Coach bag, SEE???? A multi-hundred dollar purse/bag/whatever doesn't do anything, isn't any stronger, doesn't last any longer than a $40-$80 bag. It's kinda like a chick's version of the whole Mustang/Camaro/Firebird/Corvette war, and serves absolutely no other purpose.

Larry,

Unfortunately that is the entire point of a Coach bag, LV, etc... "showing off". Neener neener I gotta Coach bag, SEE???? A multi-hundred dollar purse/bag/whatever doesn't do anything, isn't any stronger, doesn't last any longer than a $40-$80 bag. It's kinda like a chick's version of the whole Mustang/Camaro/Firebird/Corvette war, and serves absolutely no other purpose.

You single huh?

Keith