I Just Love Klipsch Speakers...

I sent off the crossovers for a pair of Klipsch Quartets to Bob Crites...while waiting for them I hooked up a pair of as new kg1s...I just love Klipsch speakers...amazing how they sound so similar...even between some of the varied series...I am more into the Heritage and extended Heritage models but my first pair of Klipsch were brand new kg2s...

When I joined here, it didn't seem that anyone loved kgs...no love at all (not like today it seems)...I had wanted Heresys from way back when I bought my kg2s in 1989...probably before...so I got the kg2s to a buddy who believed that all speakers sound alike and picked up the Heresys...I would love to get my first Klipsch kg2 speakers back (perfect oiled oak) but it was worth it to get my buddy to "hear the light."

...picked up these kg1s for a decent price...they were as new in the box...need a bit more power to run than my others but Diana Krall sounds sweet through the EICO HF81, Cambridge Audio azur 640C v1...so detailed...a Klipsch hallmark...Frzninvt was right...Frzn is always right!...just thought I would share...now sing to me some more Diana...[;)]

Bill

Ol' Silversport, the Die Hard ......... Way to go ...... Me, I have stopped telling people about Klipsch Speakers, seems useless to me to try and explain why I like them, you can talk 'till you're blue in the face, they don't understand .................... Now, I just sit them down, fire up the Scott, and blow them away with the Cornwalls ................ doesn't take long to explain now .......... EH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok my first pair of Klipsch were some not so spectacular Synergy B3s The did allright with movies but I found myself listening to more music. I then bought some KG4s that were real cheap and real ugly. They sounded great but just wouldn't put out a lot of volume. I've now bought Fortes and love them. I will build my 5.1 around these. Right now I have mismatched surrounds and no center but that will change as budget allows.