IndyFest 08.... Were finally here.... this Friday June 20th!! 10 PM!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOME WILL STAY, SOME WILL NOT SHOW.. BUT HERE IS THE LIST AS OF JUNE 16TH.

alliclaytor

Anarchist

BadDad

bat7ball

Beesley

bhendrix

Bill H.

blsamuel

BobRiff

BuyOtherSoundEquipment

ClaudeJ1

Coytee

customsteve01

damonrpayne

DoubleJ

DrWho

dtel's wife

dvcdude

fyrpwr

gregorius

groomlakearea51

HarryO

IndyKlipschFan

IndyMD

JamesV

jay481985

j-malotky

JoeRiff

John Albright

LarryC

Loud&Clear

Michael Hurd

Mick Bell

nola

nu2tubes

picky

Randyman

RickTate

Seadog

skonopa

srobak

SWL

William F. McDermott

Woodog

And of course Klipsch Employees too!

This was Amy's list (updated) of who is coming? Some of you are on my list, (on the first page) some need to be added.. Wednesday is the cut off date, so I can plan food for y'all. Please let me know! Gonna be fun!!

Hey, if it's not too late, pls add me to the list.

Found a hotel nearby to Klipsch and will rent a car at the airport. Return flight is noonish on Sunday.

As a newbie, not really sure who does what or when. I am sure i will meet people Fri night at Klipsch to straighten me out :)

Nola your added/.// See ya friday night./

A lot of this is the discovery of this is what is Klipsch? Just know they will take care of you friday night at classes 5-9 and have fun Sat starting at 8 AM- 8 30 AM ... to learn, explore, and be wowed! heheheeh You will have fun. See you at my place friday night.

Roger.

• Moderators

James sent you a pm... Anyone else want to come, your most welcome...

Roger N Cindy

I can see it now.........those LaScalas & subs will be smokin !

If you never heard Rogers HT you are in for a treat, also they don't get any better than Roger and his family, you will have fun ! [;)]

I can see it now.........those LaScalas & subs will be smokin !

If you never heard Rogers HT you are in for a treat, also they don't get any better than Roger and his family, you will have fun ! Wink

Dtel,

I have never heard Rogers setup, but I am looking forward to it. Thanks

Sorry to hear that you and the family can't make it this year, would have been great to meet you, but that's what next year is for. [:D]

James

Many thanks to Roger Chase and his lovely wife for having so many of us over to their beautiful home. The home theater setup was amazing and no picture could ever do it justice. Once I sat in the sweet spot, it was hard to leave!!

If the Pigrimage is the cake, experiencing IndyKlipschFan's theater was the icing on the cake!

What can I say? Roger (IndyKlispchFan) and Cindy are exceptionally gracious hosts. PERIOD. They opened their home to us, entertained us and even ferried us about the entire time we were there. Verna and I are so grateful for being able to count them among our closest friends. We are so sad that we live 4-1/2 hours apart and seldom get to see eachother. But the time we are able to spend together is both precious and joyful! Thank you both once again for your warm hospitality and generousity. You made our 3-day stay with you one of the most memorable times we hope to have the entire year. Please know that you both will always be welcome at our home, too. Thank you, and let's hope we don't have to wait all of the way until next June to see you once again. -Glenn & Verna

Roger and Cindy (sorry about the cellphone picture quality):

post-10177-13819380792838_thumb.jpg

post-10177-13819392227924_thumb.jpg