A great find in power amps,perfect match for Klipsch speakers

TheEAR

This week while prowling my favorite audio store I have discovered what I think is a bargain in high end aplification!

Bel Canto

One tiny ,little well built integrated amp. The result with a pair of modest RF82's was not great,it was simply stunning. A matchmade in heaven...or close.

This ~$2000 inexpensive integrated has the built quality,the output and the sonic qualities of the best gear I have heard and own! Listening to various acoustic and live recordings I was impressed in a big way by this very compact integrated. The sound can be described as transparent,defined in space and real. Qualities you pay much more to get.

150W into a 8 Ohm load and 300W into a 4 Ohm load,model eONE S300i . Anyone looking for a great integrated you should have this one on a short list.

I will order two eONE REF1000 ,these are monoblocks rated at 500W into 8Ohm and 1KW into 4Ohms. Cannot wait to get my mitts on these beauties.

Cannot wait to get my mitts on these beauties.

Yo Ear.......

Are you gonna use them with your RF-7's? If you are......I'd be curious to hear your impresions.

I also gotta brag about an inepensive integrated I matched up with my RF-7's..........Cambridge Audio 540a. It has pre-outs, so with my 500 watt Crown's......all the balls I need for the RF-7's...............$425.00. [Y][Y]

Happy camper here. [:D]

These Bel Canto amps cannot be compared with Crown or QSC pro amps,not even in the same league. They are to be compared with Krell's FPB series,MOON W series,Classe and even the likes of PassLabs. Forget receivers and pro amp...I am talking OUTSTANDING,reference class amplifiers costing many many times more.

If anyone is serious about his solid state you owe yourself and audition these Bel canto monoblocks ..even the integrated with some Klipsch speakers and matching gear. You are in for a surprise,a great one.

The only receiver capable of close to the Bel Canto performance is the brand new top of the line Pioneer monster with the ICE amp section ! Simply THE finest receiver on the market,Denon,Yamaha,Sunfire...name them. The new Pioneer flagship receiver is a super star of flaagship receivers. For music it does what no other can,satisfy and impress me on two channel reproduction! The Sunfire and B&K are close ,however on a total package scale,the new Pioneer is five star material.