Great car songs for summer.

Back in the 80s, My car stereo was way ahead of what anyone else was running at the time, but as I grow older, I find myself enjoying my audio lust at home and find I would much rather listen to the big block than blair music. As long as the big block can churn out more decibles than the wanabes 18s in the next vehicle, I'm happy.

Roger

Thebes,

As I recommended before, ECT. Not knowing if you were using your quirky humor or not you stated "probably some sort of RAP" I would think you are probably eminently familiar with ECT, but if not, or for those not in the know. ECT = Electro Convulsive Therapy, or in other words, purposely causing a seizure in the patient via use of electrical current on the brain. Used in extreme forms of depression, Schitzophrenia, and other mentally disturbed individuals. For enlightenment, please see the below videos.... Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylirgHFqeQ

OR

Little Old Lady From Pasadena is my favorite summer song.

When I got my license in 1967, my mom had a '63 Riviera.

That song blasting, with the windows down, driving (speeding?) along the Great Highway in SF.

Life was (is) good.

jerol

Thebes,

As I recommended before, ECT. Not knowing if you were using your quirky humor or not you stated "probably some sort of RAP" I would think you are probably eminently familiar with ECT, but if not, or for those not in the know. ECT = Electro Convulsive Therapy, or in other words, purposely causing a seizure in the patient via use of electrical current on the brain. Used in extreme forms of depression, Schitzophrenia, and other mentally disturbed individuals. For enlightenment, please see the below videos.... Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylirgHFqeQ

OR

All right there you go again Twisted, gettting off track, not keepin on task, divergent paths etc.[:D]

(Cool bands by the way)

The rest of you dunderheads are just as bad.

As I understand the purpose of this thread, it's not summertime tunes , but summertime car tunes.

Let me spell it out very slooooooooooowly. Songs about cars.

Ol sheriif Thebes doesn't want to come down to hard on you scofflaws, but keep it up and I'm sending in the Swat teams.

Here's what this threads about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL9UYPgaL4M