Are you prepared to meet your future self?

pauln

If everyone can time travel in the future then everyone will have to shoot his future self then there theoretically will be no future and no time travel. If anyone can figure this out (I can't) I will be a genius.

JJK

Man, where was this info last month, when I caught my future self in the sack with my girlfriend? How could I have turned into such an inconsiderate horndog? I wonder what his girlfriend looks like?

He even laughed because I had only two JubScalas...

Man, where was this info last month, when I caught my future self in the sack with my girlfriend?  How could I have turned into such an inconsiderate horndog?  I wonder what his girlfriend looks like?  

He even laughed because I had only two JubScalas...

Not to worry Islander...i just time traveled back but got the jump on my past self and killed past me, so I could bang my younger hotter wife.....When I was in the future (my present ) we all met at a Klipsch get together (man you should here the new Jubilee MK XII ) and some how you turned into a chubby chaser/hairy fetish type....we all met your future girl friend and well...it wasn't pretty!!!......The Friday night entertainment was rolling her in nacho cheese and then we all took turns throwing tortilla chips at her to see how many we could make stick!!!!

So my advice is to get therapy now to avoid what will happen to your psyche in the future........

i thought all the swimsuit models from BC were chubby and hairy!!!

Better not let my wife see this post...she's Canadian

I shouldn't tell you this as it might disrupt the space time continuum , but DON'T Jump off the balcony!!! It will leave you horribly disfigured but alive and randier than ever....the only girl you could get was a eastern block mail order bride, but they did the ole switcharoo and sent you her fat, hairy sister. You stuck with her because you already forked out the $50K which was the last of your insurance settlement money after buying 10pairs of Jubscalas.......

I shouldn't tell you this as it might disrupt the space time continuum , but DON'T Jump off the balcony!!! It will leave you horribly disfigured but alive and randier than ever....the only girl you could get was a eastern block mail order bride, but they did the ole switcharoo and sent you her fat, hairy sister. You stuck with her because you already forked out the $50K which was the last of your insurance settlement money after buying 10pairs of Jubscalas.......

I see, the gymnasts/swimsuit models left me because I could no longer do the helicopter trick due to my injuries, and it was my signature move. Wait a minute, this must be a parallel timeline, since after I paid all the "brokerage fees" and taxes to import the parts to put together my JubScalas, I'd never mail order anything again.

Seriously, the downside of dating young beautiful women is that they make you look old and not beautiful.