For all you animal lovers

In case any dog lovers (who want a sweet dog) read this... I've got another abandonded dog here that we're trying to find a home for. Actually, we've just acquired two dogs in the last three weeks, bringing our local population up to nine dogs. I'm getting doged out

I'll post a picture of "Freckles" tomorrow. She was dumped out here, I've taken her to vet, given her shots and seems she's been "dripping" a bit so he's got her on an antibiotic, suspecting some kind of urinary infection.

Actually, we're not 100% sure if she's dripping or just peeing (weeping) a bit from excitement. She had a small wound on her (size of pencil diamater) and that's why we have the antibiotics. We're keeping an eye on her dripping.

She'd be wonderful as a one dog situation, verses multiple. As it is, with my 4 inside dogs we're getting into some food issues. She'll curl up on your lap and basically lay there almost as long as you want her to. Very affectionate.

Vet thinks she's under 3 years old

Jeff, I don't mean to hijack. I've not seen the youtube here at home (way slow connection) but thought since there was an animal lovers post, I'd add that.

By all means, Richard, jump right in. Sounds like you're doing some nice work helping these animals out. I am with you on that. We just inherited our 4th dog, who was left behind as a stray at some property we recently purchased. It turns out she has heartworms, and it will cost a pretty penny to remove them. Se la vie. We'll spend the money. She's a very sweet dog as well.

Finally got to see that video, it was pretty awesome!

Meet Freckles, she's been shaved a bit on her hind section (even more now, to balance her out)

layed on my lap for almost 30 minutes last night and this was AFTER she layed on the wifes lap for almost an hour. (wife had to get up so Freckles came to me)

It's my hope that we can find her a good home

post-15072-13819399769348_thumb.jpg

post-15072-13819409923864_thumb.jpg