IS IT ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TO BE THIS STUPID?

BigStewMan

OMG! It's loonies like that who seem to get their voices amplified by the press which eventually leads to full-blown activism and eventually, movements. People who listen to people like her scare me! [:o] Just wait until she discovers that if she places ice on her kitchen counter; it melts! LOOKOUT EVERYONE: THEY'RE GONNA BAN KITCHEN COUNTERS!!

OMG! It's loonies like that who seem to get their voices amplified by the press which eventually leads to full-blown activism and eventually, movements. People who listen to people like her scare me! Surprise Just wait until she discovers that if she places ice on her kitchen counter; it melts! LOOKOUT EVERYONE: THEY'RE GONNA BAN KITCHEN COUNTERS!!

That made my day. She needs her own prime time talk show. The sirens and beat up fence really added to the charm.

I've got one better on the ice. Watch her put salt on ice and it gets colder. Must be the government sucking the life force out of the air, or maybe salt can add "cold" to stuff. We can use it to air condition our homes. For her grand finally she can mix bleach and amonia indoors.

What I think is actually is - It is a person who is not smart and has been lectured by some dimwit trying to induce fear about some lunatic conspiracy theories. This is not far off from Pastor Wright telling his denomination that HIV/AIDS was developed by the government to kill off the black population. There are people dumb enough to believe the dumbest thIngs and then they PROFESS them like they are intelligent. Pathetic, scary and sad...... all at once.

Guest srobak

Speaking of stupid people... this happened a few weeks ago...

We are in some serious need of herd thinning....

I get on the elevator from the lobby a few minutes ago, and I hold the
door because I see a woman heading towards from a few feet away. She
gets on and says "Thanks".

I press the button for my floor, and away we go. Meanwhile - she is very absorbed in her text messaging. Keep in mind this is a 40+ year old woman.

The floors ding by, and my floor dings as the elevator slows down.
She looks up at the floor indicator and exclaims, "What the hell?!?!? I
thought we were going to 5".

I just smile to myself, and get off on the 9th of 10 floors. I take a quick glance behind me...

THE WOMAN GETS OFF THE ELEVATOR.

I have to stop and watch this one.

She turns around and faces the elevator door, WAITS FOR IT TO CLOSE, AND THEN PRESSES THE DOWN BUTTON!

The SAME elevator opens, and she gets back on, presses 5 (I presume), and away she goes.

I wish I was making this stuff up.

I see dumb people.

That's not exactly stupid except for not pressing five in the first place. Lots of elevators won't automatically go down once it is going up just because you press a lower floor. Pressing the down button tells the controller there is a need for down unlike pressing the lower floor inside the elevator. Trust me on this, elevators are not like the buttons on a nakamichi tape deck.

That's not exactly stupid except for not pressing five in the first place. Lots of elevators won't automatically go down once it is going up just because you press a lower floor. Pressing the down button tells the controller there is a need for down unlike pressing the lower floor inside the elevator. Trust me on this, elevators are not like the buttons on a nakamichi tape deck.

9th of 10 floors, why get off.

I love the line "I see dumb people."

Guest srobak

no, but chances are she would get the same elevator... so really - it serves no purpose to get off. She also worked in the building... have seen her before. She knew there were only 10 floors, and she saw me get off at the 9th. If I ever miss a floor in most any building, I keep riding. *shrug*

does she see rainbows in her sprinkler, and what kind of metals and other pollutants are seeping through the ground of your office building?

I mean we can all have a good laugh now; but, when we're all on that yellow brick road that leads to AlGore's house--it won't be so funny.