Don't call him a Klipsch collector...

Hifi jim

Cheerios? :)

You got it! put a smile on your face appears to be :)

Must say it is wild the leaps humanity has made with technology even in the past 5 years. My tv's got wifi. Just keep from blootooth speakers is all i ask of klipsch lol im afraid that is coming regardless of what any of us feel...blootooth speakers is gonna be the money maker soon. In 20 years nobody knows the truth of any matter to do with technology. If you do know create it or buy stock in it if your drive in life is money....I seen something the other day right in front of me valued over 300 billion dollars. I wont go into detail although it was the most incredible thing i have truly ever seen in my entire life. I wish i could explain a bit although its useless. Technology is leaping so far ahead that we common folks cannot comprehend and some would not be able to undertake the thought of what is produced right now today.

I sure do take things and drag them on into what i have seen saw felt or what have it...my point is ultimately a horse+buggy, cow out back and chickens in the yard with a garden dont seem so bad really. cheerio :D

• Like 1

No pictures of the actual speakers themselves, just links to the Klipsch web site, unless I missed them.

Has to be living in a wharehouse type of structure(add on maybe?) or his old victorian home is lined with every wall covered in speakers...good ones at that lol

No pictures of the actual speakers themselves, just links to the Klipsch web site, unless I missed them.

When I delivered the Chorus IIs to him, he showed me his garage where most of the stuff was stored. It was in a five car garage (a garage with a garage added on, a garage added on, n+) Older house on the corner, wish I would have taken a picture. Shelves with K55 drivers... Pretty strange place.

• Moderators
I would also like to know all of your pet's names, ages, diseases, and potty schedule

Otto

None

About 2 minutes after he eats. You better pay attention and get him outside.

I'll tell him you asked about him when I get home tonight.

And he loves chew toys, like the legs of people he doesn't recognize, but he's not big, a little under 100 pounds :o

I shouldn't say this, Carl's tired of mopping up the blood and filling out police reports, can't blame him, but Otto just loves to play. :ph34r:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

Otto is a funny guy and one of the best watch dogs we've had. I've never seen a Rottie that loved to swim as much as he does. We have to MAKE him get out of the pool. He stays in till he's exhausted and can barely keep his head above water.

That's different never heard of that before, but it's great exercise for him, does he jump in on his own when outside ?

You have to tell him NO when he gets close to the pool or he's in. If you throw a toy in, he'll run and do a Superman pose (front and back legs straight out) as he dives in. He'll get pretty big air. It's hilarious.