SVS PB 13 ultra on Order.....

RockOn4Klipsch

Welcome to a fellow Omaha-er. What part of town do you hail from?

They do a very good job together. I'm not much of a "punch" person so I think the SVS line does an outstanding job blending in with the mains. I prefer the bright horn sound of the mains and the smooth, flat to rumbling subsonics curve of the SVS. I wouldn't recommend anything different about setting up these two brands outside of the normally accepted calibration process. The 13 will be a nice upgrade. I'm a little old school with the PB2+ (PB-12+2). I don't think I'll ever get rid of her :)

• Like 1

First Impressions of the PB 13 Ultra, My Goodness, I may have to reenforce the living room. This thing so far is wild/scary. I have the gain turned less than 1/4 way up and it still pressurizes the room at ref. level. I have a Large room according to the user manual, which is nice to finally know never knew what was considered small meduim or large, LIveing room is about 2600 ft^3 most closed with an open door way to the kitchen. I'll post some pictures and a little better reviews when i get it calibtrated better.

May I add this thing is absolutely beautiful, got it in oak and blends great in to the rest off the room. thanks SVS.

My only suggestion is pick up an SMS-1 to go with it..... oopps, my mistake, forgot that your fancy one comes with the eq. OH and DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT set to reference levels (or maybe slighty [6]above) and then set up the DVD to start at the Darla taps aquarium scene on Finding Nemo. SVS=1; man cave mirror=0