Palladium Arrival

rscotth

MAC vs NAD? Well the amp I had before was a 7x200 Crestron. Still formulating a review. Intially the MACS are far supierior as far as tonal balance and depth and realism. The Crestron was good but the Macs are Great! There really isn't much to compare, now, is there? Now for the NAD processor vs the MAC, I haven't had it set up long enough to get a real feel. Still dialing in the system and I'm not at a place where I can say one is better than the other. They both do things a little differently. The NAD was somewhat finicky. HDMI was inconsistent and volume control was sometimes an issue. I'm hopeful the MAC is a better beast?!?! That is where my $ sit's today so I'm biased.

Shine On!........................Scott

Yes the installers left the white gloves. Well one did escape as the installer wanted it for posterity, he said this was his first "white glove" job. The remaining sets, my girlfriend will get. She reads allot of newspapers and wears gloves to keep the ink off her delicate digits.

• 6 years later...

Thanks!  When I have speakers in hand (probably have to wait a few weeks), I know who to call :)

The biggest problem I see is the speakers don't have mounting holes on the bottom and have rear ports?!?  I know they're actually bookshelf speakers, but this seems overly limiting.  Hopefully I'm wrong as I don't own a pair yet.  

post-31898-0-44360000-1421623640_thumb.j

I'd buy the side speakers instead, but they don't have a mid-range horn like these.  Plus the side speakers look cheap from the pics I've seen onlline.

If you have a better detailed pic we could probably make you some.

Edited by etc6849
  • Like 1