John Fogerty Revival

nomad02rider

Actually he plays much better than ever, I read an interview with him where he stated that while he was tied up in lawsuits over his Creedence material he spent those 10 years practicing the guitar. I saw him in '96 (?) with Kenny Aronoff on drums at the Hammerstein Ballroom here in NYC and would easily put the show in the top ten of any I have seen.I do not make that statement lightly as I have seen between 450-500 shows dating back to 1973, and I've got most of the ticket stubs to prove it. Great songwriter, very good singer and guitar player, if you have the chance to see him, by all means, GO.

(and don't forget to sing along to some of the best rock and roll anthems of his or any generation! )

Actually he plays much better than ever, I read an interview with him where he stated that while he was tied up in lawsuits over his Creedence material he spent those 10 years practicing the guitar. I saw him in '96 (?) with Kenny Aronoff on drums at the Hammerstein Ballroom here in NYC and would easily put the show in the top ten of any I have seen.I do not make that statement lightly as I have seen between 450-500 shows dating back to 1973, and I've got most of the ticket stubs to prove it. Great songwriter, very good singer and guitar player, if you have the chance to see him, by all means, GO.

(and don't forget to sing along to some of the best rock and roll anthems of his or any generation! )

Agree he is better, practice shows.

I took my daughter to the show at Chicago Theater, I scored front row center, we held hands, stood up, and sung all the oldies. I have had ccr greatest hits in my car since she was born. John gave her his guitar pick. We were in heaven. When we left, I aksed what she thought, she said it was frikin amazing, but, he forgot to play Susie Q. Wow, and she was only 15 at the time. Next day he recorded at WTTW live show, we were invited too. THE BEST.[H]If ya love the album, make sure to get the hdvd of the show, he played the same tunes we saw the night before.