Cost

JJkizak

Well for starters, there was only a few made, comes with a certificate stating number "x" of "x". Also the backs are sealed, so you don't need corners, and also a diamond at the bottom of each speaker, near the riser. Plus you can be the cool guy and say look what I have.....

James

As I recall, they also have a plaque on the back of them with a picture of PWK etched on it and perhaps a bit of history or something else? Oh, and also as I recall (been several years since I've seen them) the back sides of the HF enclosure is also closed BUT might have a window in it so you can see the crossover parts? I'm not sure, that's simply what memory is telling me

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/60th-anniversary-klipschorn.aspx

gloss black tops, sapelle wood fronts, special networks, engraved plaque, anodized kick plate, jubilee logo with diamond

and you're part of a very special club.

the serial numbers read XXA and XXB as they are made in matched pairs. Mine are 7A and 7B

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/60th-anniversary-klipschorn.aspx

gloss black tops, sapelle wood fronts, special networks, engraved plaque, anodized kick plate, jubilee logo with diamond

and you're part of a very special club.

the serial numbers read XXA and XXB as they are made in matched pairs. Mine are 7A and 7B

I know that it was a silent auction but can you tell if you sold the unboxed pair?

As I recall, they also have a plaque on the back of them with a picture of PWK etched on it and perhaps a bit of history or something else? Oh, and also as I recall (been several years since I've seen them) the back sides of the HF enclosure is also closed BUT might have a window in it so you can see the crossover parts? I'm not sure, that's simply what memory is telling me

Yup - they sure do.. Are all 200 pairs sold by now?

close-up-placard-60th-anni-khorn.jpg

close-up-crossover-60th-anni-khorn.jpg