Want to smell like a whopper ?

dtel

When I want to smell like a hamburger, I do it the old fashioned way.

Just go to the resturant and order one.

It sort of cheapens the art of smelling like a hamburger.

AGREE! Why spray it on when all I have to do is order the real thing and eat naturally--I don't think I've ever eaten a meal without spilling on my myself.

• Moderators

I think your right Dee, much rather eat one.

Marshal it's a good thing you said ex, or you would have to duck some cast iron pots.

Whats next bacon scents ?

I think your right Dee, much rather eat one.

Marshal it's a good thing you said ex, or you would have to duck some cast iron pots.

Whats next bacon scents ?

Nope... My ex's, ex GF's, etc. pretty much were not too much over the six pack ugly limit.....[:P]

I smell bacon.... yummy, chewy smelly bacon! Bacon, bacon, bacon.... [;)]

Hey, want to smell like burgers.... just BBQ in the heat of summer and relish in the smell of ground animal flesh slowly cooking it's way to perfection. Ah, the smells of summer... asphalt... BBQ...tire smoke... race fuel... MMmmm. Nothing like the smell of race gas and burning rubber in the morning. [:D]

• Moderators

I smell bacon.... yummy, chewy smelly bacon! Bacon, bacon, bacon.... Wink

Hey, want to smell like burgers.... just BBQ in the heat of summer and relish in the smell of ground animal flesh slowly cooking it's way to perfection. Ah, the smells of summer... asphalt... BBQ...tire smoke... race fuel... MMmmm. Nothing like the smell of race gas and burning rubber in the morning. Big Smile

And I know you know your beef, I remember those hunks of cow in that pic at Pickys !

My wife got mad at me because I taught my 7 year old granddaughter a bad habit. If you ask her whats her favorite food she will say dead cow, she loves steak ...(It started as a joke, she never forget) ........... You should have seen the expression from the head waiter on the cruise ship when he asked her what was her favorite food at dinner one night, then the look he gave me when he found out she got it from me. [:$] [A]

Remember that line in latest Pink Panther when the voice coach is trying to get Steve Martin to say 'Iwouldlikeanhamburger' to rid him of his horrible French accent? I just got a vision of Dee up to the ordering counter doing that for some reason.

Yeah, a little sauce spillage to the mid-torso region and you're set to go! Why do all my favorite shirts have spots right there?