Jubilee and passive networks - long and possibly inflammatory

greg928gts

Am I ever tuckered out!!!! I've been up and down the state looking for these beasts and come up with a whole lot of nuthin'!!!! It would sure make life simpler if I had a list.

Anyhoo . . . . . . I'm going to take a breather on this quest until maybe week after next . . . . . . in the meantime . . . . I'm going hunting with some buds in the slightly warmer climes of GA. They all say there's so much snipe there that you can take your pick. I just hope I'm luckier than I've been with Jubilee speakers.

I'm going hunting with some buds in the slightly warmer climes of GA. They all say there's so much snipe there that you can take your pick. I just hope I'm luckier than I've been with Jubilee speakers

Driving or flying?

If driving then it's not unreasonable that you COULD drive through Knoxville, at which time, you would be about 18 miles out of your way to my house to hear them AS INTENDED in a home environment (as intended defined to mean, 2-way version, active xover and not the monster 3-way version)

So, if you're driving, then how serious are you to hear them?

Legit offer.

'round these parts, we know how to catch snipe... [;)]

I'm going hunting with some buds in the slightly warmer climes of GA. They all say there's so much snipe there that you can take your pick. I just hope I'm luckier than I've been with Jubilee speakers

Driving or flying?

If driving then it's not unreasonable that you COULD drive through Knoxville, at which time, you would be about 18 miles out of your way to my house to hear them AS INTENDED in a home environment (as intended defined to mean, 2-way version, active xover and not the monster 3-way version)

So, if you're driving, then how serious are you to hear them?

Legit offer.

'round these parts, we know how to catch snipe... Wink

I don't know because you have been very rude to me. I am not sure if two snipe hunts would be too much???

I don't know because you have been very rude to me

I kinda figured you'd not take me up on it. Too bad too, as I think it depletes any crediblity you might have had regarding genuine interest to hear them.

Well... it IS a legit offer so if your intrigue is legit and you want to finally put this charade of them "not existing" (or what ever you were incinuating) behind you, let me know.

You'll find out if you do show up that I'm not too terrible of a host. You can ask those who have been here, some I might add, as far as Nashville, Lexington, Charlotte, Atlanta, Athens (GA), Maryland and NY.

Maybe they liked what they heard, maybe they didn't.... they at least, put the effort in to find out for themselves.

Again, I'll put it here publically... it's a legitimate offer. If you care to take me up on it, I'll even buy you dinner.

If I remember correctly, Regal theaters in Douglasville GA has a Klipsch Cinema setup. Not sure about the jubilees though.

jc

He!! JC, we saw two of them (Malco theaters) when you were here last year! One of them was new, and had just opened. So there are two in little NWA.

No, I wouldn't disclose the locations to Bat-Boy. Cute suit honey! I know that it comes with a dancers cup, but does it come with knee pads as well?

tc

He!! JC, we saw two of them (Malco theaters) when you were here last year! One of them was new, and had just opened. So there are two in little NWA.

No, I wouldn't disclose the locations to a Bat-Licker.

To the Mod's, this thread has been sort of funny at times, but don't you think that it's time to dump this POS guy?

tc

Rude rude rude rude and you wonder why Klipsch has such a bad reputation in the audio forums.

No, I wouldn't disclose the locations to Bat-Boy. Cute suit honey! I know that it comes with a dancers cup, but does it come with knee pads as well?

tc

Interesting P.R. (public relations). When someone asks what theater has some Klipsch speakers, he is told that he is gay. I'll have to suggest that plan at the next board meeting. Not.

• Moderators

tc

Interesting P.R. (public relations). When someone asks what theater has some Klipsch speakers, he is told that he is gay. I'll have to suggest that plan at the next board meeting. Not.

You are the one wanting specific information on theaters, the guide Klipsch provides was not good enough for you, If you would read back every post you made you would see why your not being treated like most who post, most people do not make demands and show a little respect, try it and you would get some respect in return, until then bite me !

To be honest everyone here has been more than nice to you considering you just about called everyone lier's, I don't care if your a new member, old member or really batmans robin, your only going to get what you put in, so don't whine about it