Applause for AMY!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In addition to posting profanity, ban dodging and using multiple aliases is not tolerated.

Just in case you were curious.

Guess I'd better behave. Anything I said to you about applying liberal amounts of bbq sauce to your duck was most certainly misunderstood by you.

• Moderators

I just hope you take the time to make it special for that little guy Amy.

Roger

No worries there...he's having a grand ol' time as I type, swimming at the local indoor pool with Grandpa and his cousins. I'm jealous [:)]

I'll be off Wed, Thurs, and Fri, but I'll check in from time to time. As always, don't hesitate to email me with any vile-ness going on. I will check email all week.

And trust me guys, NONE of those pictures are ones you wish you could have seen. [+o(]

Roger

No worries there...he's having a grand ol' time as I type, swimming at the local indoor pool with Grandpa and his cousins. I'm jealous Smile

I'll be off Wed, Thurs, and Fri, but I'll check in from time to time. As always, don't hesitate to email me with any vile-ness going on. I will check email all week.

And trust me guys, NONE of those pictures are ones you wish you could have seen. Ick!

[+o(] I still have throwup in my mouth [+o(]

That was the scariest nazi thong I have ever seen.

EDIT Ok I have no idea who got banded (I orginally guessed Craig, based on #6 all time posts) since I am not sure who was the most active poster at the time but as of right now its Marvel.

I'm Amy's favorite, kind of like the teachers pet. It's just about impossible for me to get banned........

Roger

No worries there...he's having a grand ol' time as I type, swimming at the local indoor pool with Grandpa and his cousins. I'm jealous Smile

And trust me guys, NONE of those pictures are ones you wish you could have seen. Ick!

Ick! I still have throwup in my mouth Ick!

That was the scariest nazi thong I have ever seen.

Seti definately saw the picture!

Queston Seti, didn't you feel it somewhat resembled Jackson Barts Avitar???

Roger