GOD Bless the Lions: 0-16

picky

In a way it was like a super bowl win. In tampa against chuckie, against what was a playoff contender until the raiders squashed their hopes. A re-match of the super bowl from their last appearance there when the center went bonkers the night before the game.

As for the lions, this year marks an "accomplishment" never before seen in nfl history. But picky, the red wings more than make up for it.

As for the lions, this year marks an "accomplishment" never before seen in nfl history. But picky, the red wings more than make up for it.

Not entirely true. The expansion TB Bucs wnet 0-14 their first year and 0-26 before they got their first win. There have been 8 previous defeated teams for an entire season although Detroit was one of them as well.

You've got my sympathies. Being a Bengals fan, I was kind of hoping they'd flush like that once they got on their roll too. I figure with a record like that, the team (Bengals, Lions...whoever it is) has GOT to do some deep reflection on themselves.

With the Bengals sucking for what... 20 years now? I figured if they went 0-16, maybe the owner would realize that over the years, players have come & gone, coaches have come & gone and the only consistent thing is ineptitude and his ownership.

Thank you Detroit for ruining it yet again for the Bengals as now the owner has reason to think they've "finally turned the corner". [:^)]

BTW, I never watched any Detroit games, how is Kitna viewed? I know he's a good person & all that stuff, but on the field, how is he regarded locally, as a player?

LOL.... hey look at the bright side, if they cannot make history one way.... why not another? [;)] It's like they said on the news last night when asked about if they thought there would be a bunch of firings today "well seeing how the Ford's are still in control.... who knows?"