Audiophile Pin-Up Girls.....

Well.... At least until I can get my wife to pose in a demure but provocative outfit while caressing a pair of K'horns, here's a great site!!!

http://www.thevintageknob.org/PINUP/PINUP-main.html

Audio babe-de-month!!! WAF-O-Meter will certainly bottom out... or have about the same reading as if the WAF cracked it over my head and then took the batteries out....

Alas, no Klipsch, but maybe someone will send a picture to them with a "Palladium Pam", "Jubilee Jane", "Klipschorn Kandy", or something like that. A "Heresy Helga" dressed out in some leather with a pair of black lacquer H's does cross my mind though.....

Yes... unfortunately, the fact that she ain't wearing underbritches (which was not an issue on my part...), coupled with first the silent treatment, then flying frying pan problem, and let's not forget it's hard to sleep in the fetal position under the porch did lead me to search for "options"....

The right pan, placed at the right location, at the right velocity, I feel can give pause to reflect, about letting the cat out of the bag, when the noggin is the target of her affections.

Can leave a mark too....Ouchh! Sometimes a gentle well intended Love Tap will let you hear music, you might not otherwise have heard.[8]

Groomlakearea51,

Are we getting close?

Well.... At least until I can get my wife to pose in a demure but provocative outfit while caressing a pair of K'horns, here's a great site!!!

http://www.thevintageknob.org/PINUP/PINUP-main.html

Audio babe-de-month!!! WAF-O-Meter will certainly bottom out... or have about the same reading as if the WAF cracked it over my head and then took the batteries out....

Alas, no Klipsch, but maybe someone will send a picture to them with a "Palladium Pam", "Jubilee Jane", "Klipschorn Kandy", or something like that. A "Heresy Helga" dressed out in some leather with a pair of black lacquer H's does cross my mind though.....

post-28323-13819436632094_thumb.jpg