This place looks great ...

john fartham

I think ive found a new home ...looking through the posts everone is reserved and dare i say civil to one another

please join me in a chorus of cumbaya my lord .....

Wait until you say something that somebody disagrees with. It'll be an eye-opener for you. Huh?

We're just not fond of personal attacks, insults, etc., especially from newbies and/or previously banned forum members coming back with new identities. Otherwise, it's a cumbaya type of place.Left HugRight Hug

GaryMD is very correct and this forum encompasses a lot of different types of people, I am a full time college student. Gary a full time professional. etc etc

Hello and welcome Mr. Fartham. It is actually a collection of people just like you who make these forums so diverse, entertaining and intermittently informative. Klipsh has attracted an eclectic bunch from all over the globe. I got my 'what to about frozen dog crap' question answered in short order right along with the assistance I needed to field the best stereo I've ever owned or heard. I look forward to your input on anything, everything or whatever you want.

I think ive found a new home ...looking through the posts everone is reserved and dare i say civil to one another

Wait until you say something that somebody disagrees with. It'll be an eye-opener for you. Huh?

We're just not fond of personal attacks, insults, etc., especially from newbies and/or previously banned forum members coming back with new identities. Otherwise, it's a cumbaya type of place.Left HugRight Hug

You must be proud of your NINE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY posts. At least I have a life.

You must be proud of your NINE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY posts. At least I have a life.

Hey!!! Gary's got a life. He's obviously a multi-tasker and thus can have some fun and mess around here on the Forum. Which is an odd observation on your part, especially when it appears that you seem to have fixated on "numbers", or... are you simply manifesting some Adlerian inadequacy from which so many of us, by your observation, have fallen?

Again, I only offer the following solution: Klipschorns!!! (or Jubilees, but I know that's a sore point for you right now..) You will feel much better and as you fool around with them, and once you start down that slippery slope of tweaks and upgrades your post count will increase exponentially!!!

All in good jest, Bat Guy!!![;)]

Watch out! Something may happen between SIX THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-EIGHT and NINE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY posts. Who knows which post will be the one to break the camel's back? Wink

I am quite familiar with the mighty K-Horn, model "D" or Decorator Model. SmileBig Smile

You have a point!!! I may get lucky and sell off a bunch of K'horns, Cornwalls, etc and get the Jube's!!!!! LOLOL!!!!

So, seriously!!! how do you like the ole' D K'horns? Any "upgrades", etc. The "D's" are seldom seen much anymore. Post a picture if you still have them.

BTW: you have a "challenge" back in the Jube passive crossover thread!!!!

Have fun and keep your Batgirl happy!!![H]

if we all agreed with each other then no questions would be asked and what a boring place this would be.

You have a point!!! I may get lucky and sell off a bunch of K'horns, Cornwalls, etc and get the Jube's!!!!! LOLOL!!!!

So, seriously!!! how do you like the ole' D K'horns? Any "upgrades", etc. The "D's" are seldom seen much anymore. Post a picture if you still have them.

BTW: you have a "challenge" back in the Jube passive crossover thread!!!!

Have fun and keep your Batgirl happy!!!Cool

Sadly I never owned the D's myself, but I heard them at my bud's house a lot. I found out a year or two ago, after the fact, that HE GAVE THEM AWAY to a band after he owned them for maybe 30 years. [:@] I wanted them!!! (We kinda drifted away from each other about 10-15 years ago.)

One of the G-Man’s 9821 posts was to offer me, (a new Forum member and someone he had never met) a phono cart with no strings attached. Since; we met and spent time together at the second annual Klipsch pilgrimage, he’s been to my house, (some 850 miles from his), I’ve been to his, (several times) and we’ve met in LA on a couple occasions to visit with another Forum friend. When the G-Man was lucky enough to score a free pair of K-Horns he basically gave me a pair of Cornwalls. He has always gone the extra mile to help Forum members by answering audio related questions and directing them to sources for up-grading or improving an audio system. Most of his posts are of that nature and there are many happy Forum members because of his input. I consider him a very close friend and know him well. I suspect you might show Gary more respect and would perhaps even envy him if you know more about him and that life you suggest he needs to get.

BTW, I’ve sat in that old chair several times but I can’t say I ever noticed either what it looked like or how comfortable it was. When sitting in it, one is treated to one of the most fantastic audio experiences available. That system is "tuned"! If I was more interested in furniture and home décor I would sit upstairs and talk to his wife about how wonderful her tastes are. Or, I’d spend a weekend down at his other little joint near the ocean.

Hey! I just took a close look at the picture if Gary's chair. It is sort of a raggity thing! Maybe he had a life experience on the darn thing and just can't give it up. I figure if he wanted to...................he would![:D]

When you start a thread like this, you just know someone will be insulted on page 2. [:D] (Welcome, not a big talker are you?)