which looks better ??????????

joessportster

i did receive an email from another member saying he likes the blue as well, but i guess he didnt want to take credit for liking the butt uglyHmm

joe

I guess neither Seti or myself are gonna let pride get in the way of our bad taste. Wink

LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO

#2 for sure.

So how are you going to keep the little fingers away from those prettly glowing shiny tubes?

When I have my solid state stuff, my 3 year old daughter kept playing with the knobs for a few days. Finally I gave up and she finally turned the volume to about 8 and shortly found the volume switch. Volaire! No more touchy daddies shiny stereo stuff.[:'(]

#2 for sure.

So how are you going to keep the little fingers away from those prettly glowing shiny tubes?

When I have my solid state stuff, my 3 year old daughter kept playing with the knobs for a few days. Finally I gave up and she finally turned the volume to about 8 and shortly found the volume switch. Volaire! No more touchy daddies shiny stereo stuff.[:'(]

great question ???????? the older one likes to flip switches for now a sheet seems to deter him (doesnt care about what he doesnt see) i am finishing a basement room that was supposed to be mine for just this reason but now that the drywall is going up the wife has commented how nice it would be to make that a rec room and we could get all the toys outta the living space etc... etc... etc...[^o)] so now i am on the hunt for a nice wooden cabinet that i can close and lock doors. i never really get to do background listening, so when it is playing i am always right there looking at the system (and of course saying no 10 or 12 times an hour) setting up right now with little brother so mommy can get a few xtra zzzzzzzzzzzssssssss. GOTTA LOVE THE LITTLE BUGGERS THOUGH WOULDNT TRADE IT FOR ALL THE STEREO GEAR OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

I'd be worried about that weird tall speaker falling over on my baby (babies?). Is it stable if a rugrat tried to climb it?

not sure if they are stable enough for a rugrat or not dont have one and to date have not seen one !!!!!!!!!!!!!! our sons will not be an issue with climbing speakers because we watch them and tend to correct improper behavior . we make it a point to keep hazardous items either away from them or out of the house its that thing people in the world used to do more often (they called it parenting)[8-)]

joe