Rate all of Klipsch speakers from Best to Worst including every series

Batmans Robin

"Assume no budget limitations and enough power to make your ears bleed and a typical 8 x 10 room with 8 foot ceiling."

8X10 is a pretty small room...I would go with a pair of blue tooth head phones....

"Trouble" was kicked off the HI FI forum for being too raunchy,,If you can bielieve that,, Other members listed on that forum are MaxG,,Coytee,, Jacksonbart,,myself and many other people here on this forum,,, I agree,, its too course for some of the gents here,,, But fishing around I cant find batmanrobin there,,, He seems legit in his inquireys here and here keeps a civil toungue.

Trolling ????? I dont think so. (but could be wrong) We ALL here on this forum have commited worse sins. I myself was verbly abused on this forum by its members...But I,m a big boy it dont hurt me.. Lets see where Robin is going with his questions...

OK lemme take astab at this.

Heritage is and will always be on the top of my list of Klipsch products:

LS/LS II with a sub

Klipschorn

Belle Klipsch w/ a Sub

Heresy III

Heresy I/II

Cornwall I/II/III (I am just not a big fan of the CW)

Next up would be the extended Heritage

Chorus I/II

Forte I/II

Then we have Ref Series

RF 7

RF 5

RF3/3II/35

I have not heard any of the newer Reference line up

Synergy:

I rank the entire Synergy II over the originall Synergy by a longshot.

HT Systems

THX Ultra II line up by a big margin over the Ref/Synergy/Icon

I have not heard the Palladium and only have limted exposure to the Jubilee and Procinema line up so it would be premature for me to try to rank or asess their performance.

iPod/personal I own an iGroove SXT and a set of Custom 3's and love them both.

I like your breakdown J4 but Robin's question is so juvenile! There are so many variables and it's subjective to say the least. I don't think anyone at Klipsch could answer this question[:o]

I understand where Amy is coming from but I'm in Marty's camp on this one based on the post I've seen since coming on[;)]

Of course he/she can stay and I'll do like the TV and change the channel

• Moderators

As some of you may have suspected, it is time to reveal a secret identity here:

Batgirl is not really Barbara Gordon, mild-mannered librarian, but Amy Unger, Klipsch Management.

I trust that you will keep this to yourselves.

And I have my suspicions on who you are, BR, so watch your step [:)]

In the meantime, my most excellent of forum members: as always, no feeding of the trolls. They will eventually get hungry and look elsewhere for food.

And that's all I have to say about that.

• Moderators

"Trouble" was kicked off the HI FI forum for being too raunchy,,If you can bielieve that,, Other members listed on that forum are MaxG,,Coytee,, Jacksonbart,,myself and many other people here on this forum,,, I agree,, its too course for some of the gents here,,, But fishing around I cant find batmanrobin there,,, He seems legit in his inquireys here and here keeps a civil toungue.

Well, zako, I will certainly miss seeing you over on that raunchy forum since I am now banned from it. Maybe Trouble and I can start our own forum.

I can't remember what exactly I did. Maybe I was too nice.

Now you can talk freely about me behind my back [:)] Enjoy!

We will try a list here, subject to much revision: (largely based on J.4knee)

1) MCM-4-T- Grand

2) MWM

3) La Scala / La Scala II with a sub (WHAT SUB?)

4) Klipschorn

5) Belle Klipsch w/ a Sub (WHAT SUB?)

6) Heresy III

7) Heresy I / Heresy II (ALSO VOTE TO MOVE UP RIGHT BEHIND KLIPSCHORN)

8) Cornwall I / Cornwall II / Cornwall III (WHICH CORNWALL MODEL IS BEST?) (VOTE TO MOVE ABOVE LA SCALA AND BELLE)

9) Chorus I / Chorus II

10) Forte I / Forte II (ARE THESE THE ONES THAT ARE LIKE HERESY BUT WITH BETTER BASS?)

11) THX Ultra II

(NEWER REFERENCE)

12) RF 7

13) RF 5

14) RF 3 / RF 3 II / RF 35

(SYNERGY II)

(SYNERGY)

(ICON?)

(iPod)

(iGroove SXT)

(Custom 3?)

(Palladium Series?)

(ProCinema)

Well, zako, I will certainly miss seeing you over on that raunchy forum since I am now banned from it. Maybe Trouble and I can start our own forum.

I can't remember what exactly I did. Maybe I was too nice.

I heard you were trolling although the idea sounds preposterous. [*-)] How could you have the time?

Claude. Is that Photo...."photoshoped".....Are you really standing there?

jc

Yes, I'm really standing there. I'm 5'10" ..........self timer on my FF DSLR. I used photoshop to crop out the ceiling, clean up the stray wires, and put the patent drawing on the screen, which is 81" wide. Shot with a 17mm FL lens at about 13 feet from the screen, right from the listening sweet spot. So it's real.