Post your Superbowl Predictions, get em in before the game

jacksonbart

Is it me or is Arizona getting screwed on the flags?

HELL YES!!!!

Thats because the officaials are in the pockets of the steelers. They did it to my Seahawks a few years ago. I SOOOOOOOOOOOO want the Cards to win. Not really a Cards fan, but ANYBODY but the Steelers.

Wow what a catch!!!! And no Az was not screwed by the Officials they screwed themselves with those penalties as did Pittsburgh. What a thriller . 35 seconds left it aint over yet!

I agree that the cards beat themselves. But, there was some sh@t calls by the refs.

Great game! Glad my Steelers won. But I agree, there were a couple of calls on that one Steelers drive that were BS against the Cards.

Anyway, I say that never in the history of the SB has a team had such an inept offense and still been able to win the game. It's been a very frustrating year watching the offense stumble constantly. I don't know how they did it this year, but they did. They say defense wins championships, I guess this team proves it.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Considering that the show was really live- I thought the mix engineer did a great job. Bruce spent too much time talking his way through the opening number though. I'd be the choir was taped- there's no way that many wireless mics were cooperating and the choir mix was much too lush for that to be just 8-12 voices. Clarence and Steve were in great form.

Great game, a little disturbed by all the officiating but all the calls looked legit except that roughing the passer one. Some truly memorable plays this year, that 100 yard runback by a linebacker was one for the record books.

And I never fell asleep once!

Michael

I predict that Groomlakearea51 will consume greater than one twelve pack of Sam Adams during the pregame and first half and will mutter something completely incoherent during the Springsteen show.

Colter's Superbowl prediction result: 1 afternoon beer with some Pico-De-Gallo smothered pizza and that was it. During game? Diet soda and some roasted glazed pork loin with green beens. No beer, no wine, no alcoholic bevs at all.

I watched the Superbowl last nite, I could not believe it I was surfing through the high def channels and there it was.. my first superbowl game. Great game. I can see now why you all love it so much.

A bit like our AFL I suppose.. though admittingly I am not much of an AFL fan (though I am a minority over here).. I much do prefer soccer or more so F1 GP over football any day. I guess I prefer the international stage.