My new Klipsch la scala

Tanino

Like Dtel mentioned, you an add the equipment into your signature and location.

This from the guy with a "Goonies" quote for a sig!

Personally, I think huge equipment lists in sigs is lame. I mean really, how insecure can you get. Now the guy with the nosehair trimmer and the toaster in his sig... THAT is funny!

This got me to thinking . . .

I suppose that Klipsch Inc is tracking recent warranty registrations, etc.

But maybe the forum could somehow set up a registry for "old" speakers by model and serial number. Perhaps also what is known of the speaker's previous owner. People have pride in their ownership and would probably register.

It seems like Klipsch has a rough idea of the number of speakers they made. Several thousand K-Horns and many more Cornwalls and even more Heresy. I've wondered where they are all hiding.

Wm McD

But maybe the forum could somehow set up a registry for "old" speakers by model and serial number.

That would be a cool idea. Unfortunately, my Heresy IIs have no stickers on them anymore.I had to look inside to get a fairly accurate indication of their age by looking at the dates on the inspection stickers. I think it would be a great idea for them to put a second set of labels on the inside of the cabinets, since they no longer stamp the sn on the backs.

Bruce

This from the guy with a "Goonies" quote for a sig!

Now Edgy, don't go making fun of people, unless of course, it's all in fun.

Personally, I think huge equipment lists in sigs is lame. I mean really, how insecure can you get.

Well, this is a forum dedicated to Klipsch, a speaker company, and listing the equipment does provide a context about what people are talking about.

Now the guy with the nosehair trimmer and the toaster in his sig... THAT is funny!

But, Fender is really proud of his nosehair trimmer and his toaster, along with other personal grooming and small appliances.... or maybe he is trying to be funny. I get confused too easily. I may need to check with him as I'm getting to the age where the nose and ear hairs are or soon will be starting to grow.... and may need a good recommendation.

But, Fender is really proud of his nosehair trimmer and his toaster, along with other personal grooming and small appliances.... or maybe he is trying to be funny. I get confused too easily. I may need to check with him as I'm getting to the age where the nose and ear hairs are or soon will be starting to grow.... and may need a good recommendation.

I prefer tweezers.

Of course it's all in fun.

But, Fender is really proud of his nosehair trimmer

Perhaps so and it is one thing to use a Ronco nosehair trimmer..... but when he upgrades to a Stihl HL-100 (http://www.stihlusa.com/hedgetrimmers/extendedhedgetrimmer.html) I'm going to give him all the respect he demands. He's one dude I'd not want to mess with and would be having one really hairy nose.

But, Fender is really proud of his nosehair trimmer

Perhaps so and it is one thing to use a Ronco nosehair trimmer..... but when he upgrades to a Stihl HL-100 (http://www.stihlusa.com/hedgetrimmers/extendedhedgetrimmer.html) I'm going to give him all the respect he demands. He's one dude I'd not want to mess with and would be having one really hairy nose.

As long we're in the TMI mode, I use a BIC lighter on those nosehairs as the La Scalas make them buzz./Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all of you.

I am very happy to have you known through the forum.
These loudspeakers are a fabulous.[:D]

My equipment is:

Thorens TD 125 Mk2

Pre Mcintosh c22

Amp Mcintosh mc 2150

DVD Pioneer 939A

Cassette deck Nakamichi Dragon

Reel to reel tape Teac X2000R

Thanks again

Tanino