What is everybody drinking tonite?????????

winchester21

my own urine, you think I can get sick from that?

I don't know about getting sick?? I thought you were supposed to wash your hair with it instead?

ME? I thought about getting me & my wife some shakes later this evening from steak & shake. She's still in recovery mode from the birth, so it will be a little while before we break out the Sambuca [;)]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO- MY attempt to get some insider wine bargain tips from the Calif crowd has degenerated to urine jokes and Old english malt liquior reviews. I would have expected no less from this crowd. COOL!!!! The high point of my awful day at work was reading all the funny posts to this thread. I laughed until my co workers thought I was losing it.

Cigarbum - That is just wrong to torture us working folks like that. You should be sentenced to a month of drinking nothing but Inver House and smoking Swisher Sweets. Johny Walker bule my @##. JK

Earlier this evening- Double Aristocrat vodka and tonic with lots of lime while getting a haircut... YUK!!!!! tasted terrible but it was free and I got a buzz.

Now- Flinders Run Shiraz- 2005- Southern Flinders ridges- South Australia- 28.00- taste like 50.00- Big jammy Shiraz with 18 months of Fench and American oak. Extremely well done- BRAVO-This one has much of the taste of the stupid money Aussies such as Grange- Run Rig- and the Dead Arm / D' Arrenburg. If your price point is in the 25-30 range- as min is - don't miss this one. It is amazing at this price point.

Wifey is cooking chicken- so I may finish up with a white dessert/ice wine. Yeah I know- based on my recent Heritage purchases and a wrecked house- check closely for poison.

LMAO- MY attempt to get some insider wine bargain tips from the Calif crowd has degenerated to urine jokes and Old english malt liquior reviews. I would have expected no less from this crowd. COOL!!!! The high point of my awful day at work was reading all the funny posts to this thread. I laughed until my co workers thought I was losing it.

We just try to help in our little, if but demented, way!!!! [<:o)][:D][H][;)]