Picture LPs are pretty cool

Chicago_Pete

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tho not a picture disc...I have a few copies of Split Enz..."True Colours" These were Laser etched with a pattern all over. Apparently you can shine a light on them and have your own disco lights floating around the room. Must try it some time.

PS. The fact it is "laser etched" is just about the only reason to own this album.

Tho not a picture disc...I have a few copies of Split Enz..."True Colours" These were Laser etched with a pattern all over. Apparently you can shine a light on them and have your own disco lights floating around the room. Must try it some time.

Kaiser showed me that one. Very cool!!!!!!

I may have to start buying these on ebay, very cool pics that everyone posted.

I have a laser etched Styx LP, I did a double take when I first seen it.
So whats the deal, you shine a light on it and it projects something?

Pete,

I'll sell you all of mine if you're interested. Make me an offer. I have a copy of the Styx LP also. It's pretty cool.

Damn you Pete and Damn you Interwebs[;)] Now I am wasting all sorts of time looking for picture discs. In searching for them I some how ran into this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220362123060&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

WTF!!?? I am a zeppelin fan like the next guy but this ain't no beatles butcher cover. What gives?

I thought this would look nice on the wall, but I missed out on the auction. At 13 bucks a lot more easy to stomach then the $400 one above.

7a20_1.JPG

Lots of Who picture discs out there...I really like the numbers one for some reason.