everybody BE somebody!

colterphoto1

I love the new avatars! Nice to put faces with "names." I have recently opted for only a portion of my face... The eye is always watching -- Was there ever a "Big Sister?" Wink

No, but there should be.

1984 Revisited. Sheeeee's baaaaak. Wait, wrong movie.

Ms. 1984. That would work.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may not be a male super model – so I thought id show you my back.. though if you look hard enough my reflection may be on the water surface.. may.. I’m not saying it is…

Whew... I thought you were going to start singing "I'm too sexy for the beach...too sexy for the beach...too sexy for the beach, soooo sexy let's meeeeeet...."

[:|]

I may not be a male super model – so I thought id show you my back.. though if you look hard enough my reflection may be on the water surface.. may.. I’m not saying it is…

Whew... I thought you were going to start singing "I'm too sexy for the beach...too sexy for the beach...too sexy for the beach, soooo sexy let's meeeeeet...."

Indifferent

Hardly, think of sexy.. then think opposite and then you are very close of what I look like..

Nice lobes Richard, hope those aren't yours.

Hey Tommy, thanks for joining in the fun, we've seen you in some past avatars I'm sure!

C'mon Dtel, I know you have pix, I TOOK em!

I'm sure you have. This is probably the 3rd time a thread like this has come/gone around............

Indifferent

Hardly, think of sexy.. then think opposite and then you are very close of what I look like..

I don't believe you! Prove it and change your avatar!!!

Indifferent

Anyone from Down Under is alright in my book! Don't be so hard on your self. We are all our own worst critics. Others don't see what you think they see. Chin up mate. [H]

dig it Mr. Paint- very severe Rock Star look! Keep it mang!

Talking about "Rock Start look", one of my friends found this picture of with me in it (guy on left - with the hair) on the MSP website (dated about 5 years ago),and told me how he thought I looked like a rock star there:

IMG_4212_JPG.jpg

hey all youse guys wit grey silouettes for avatars, what say we get some photos of ourselves up as avatars so we know who's who?

Amy and Trey and Professor Thump have joined the circus, why not try it?

Michael

ummm .......yeah but Trey's is kinda scary [:|]