I Know I am as Subtle as a Howitzer at a Dance Recital but,....

I'm not going to post in this thread!

Darn it! I just did!

Since I did, I have to wonder what happened to the person who started this thread?

Dennie

Idaknow, but the thread has taken a definite turn for the better in his absence (buuurrrrp). [H]

Dave

I'm not going to post in this thread!

Darn it! I just did!

Since I did, I have to wonder what happened to the person who started this thread?

Dennie

Idaknow, but the thread has taken a definite turn for the better in his absence (buuurrrrp). BeerCool

Dave

You are right about that........are you drinking my beer? It looks like mine!

Dennie [;)]

I am about to open my first Smithwick's for the night...

That would be really nice, but my budget won't allow it. I have come to appreciate the fact that Bud's American Ale is actually pretty decent. The PRICE is hard to beat, so I am enjoying...

That would be really nice, but my budget won't allow it. I have come to appreciate the fact that Bud's American Ale is actually pretty decent. The PRICE is hard to beat, so I am enjoying...Beer

Too bloody right, Bruce. Hard to believe that a giant can make a trully craft brew like that. OTOH, the price isn't all THAT appealing.

Dave

Idaknow, but the thread has taken a defnite turn for the better in his absence (buuurrrrp). BeerCool

Dave

Yep. BeerMy God allows for the enjoyment of Great Beer as long as I keep paying my Health Insurance premiums and don't beat my wife. Party!!!Paradise

TKDA,

That works for me. After all, he did turn water into wine at a wedding feast. It was really good wine, too.

But if employees can't abide by the rules, how can I expect anyone else to?

That is a good way to put it . The member is not only an employee but a big part of the company . It's been for me very easy to see why you have allowed these things to happen . Your hands are tied so to speak . We could turn this into a knock down free for all event but I would prefer a return to the old forum standards . After all it is an audio forum sponsered by the Klipsch company right ?

But , if the gloves are off , could we bring back the Prettiest Girl in the World thread ?

Please [;)]

I hate shells in my eggs.

i dont care what people think about JSB - but i think this place would not be the same without his fantastic words of wisdom. I love his posts. always puts a smile to my face. [:D] [Y]

ok since we are on this subject someone once told me in general discussion never talk about 3 things, religion, politics and money.. so i wont...

I hate shells in my eggs.

i dont care what people think about JSB - but i think this place would not be the same without his fantastic words of wisdom. I love his posts. always puts a smile to my face. Big SmileYes

ok since we are on this subject someone once told me in general discussion never talk about 3 things, religion, politics and money.. so i wont...

That post of JB's really cracks me up! [;)]

That would be really nice, but my budget won't allow it. I have come to appreciate the fact that Bud's American Ale is actually pretty decent. The PRICE is hard to beat, so I am enjoying...Beer

Too bloody right, Bruce. Hard to believe that a giant can make a trully craft brew like that. OTOH, the price isn't all THAT appealing.

Dave

Hmmmm..... Beer.

Try Micheloeb Amber Boch... Lite on the pallet, dark and tasty. My gateway drug, er beer, for all my lite pilsner drinking buddies. Even got my Mom to start drinking real beer at the age of 65.

Dave

I guess I have to ask how expensive the American Ale is in your location. It's $5.49 here, while the Smithwicks is over $8. I would like to say that the $8 isn't a problem, but it's enough of a difference for me.

Bruce

Dave

I guess I have to ask how expensive the American Ale is in your location. It's $5.49 here, while the Smithwicks is over $8. I would like to say that the $8 isn't a problem, but it's enough of a difference for me.

Bruce

6.99, though occasionally 6.29. At 6.99, I can go up another 30 cents
and get Shiner Commerator or black lager, or ***** Modelo. The Bud is
good, but those are better, IMHO.

Dave

Bruce

6.99, though occasionally 6.29. At 6.99, I can go up another 30 cents
and get Shiner Commerator or black lager, or ***** Modelo. The Bud is
good, but those are better, IMHO.