As of 7-7-09...

wuzzzer

Congrats on the weight loss! It was not easy I am sure but you had an unfair start, middle and finish on the woman at work. It is much harder for a woman to loose weight when compaired to a man as a man has more mussle mass thus he burns more calories, just breathing or sleeping let alone working out!

I am sure you feel much better for sure. I have maintained my weight loss from 366 to 188 for a year and a half now so you should have no trouble with a new suit for Christmas.

WAY TO GO!

Congrat Wuzzer

Congrats on the weight loss! It was not easy I am sure but you had an unfair start, middle and finish on the woman at work. It is much harder for a woman to loose weight when compaired to a man as a man has more mussle mass thus he burns more calories, just breathing or sleeping let alone working out!

I am sure you feel much better for sure. I have maintained my weight loss from 366 to 188 for a year and a half now so you should have no trouble with a new suit for Christmas.

WAY TO GO!

Dang Wayne yer only 5 lbs shy of qualifying for a half off sale! [;)]

I've dropped 30 lbs but have been stuck there for about 2 months, need to get more active to keep moving down the scale (so I have decided to do some decoy work running from biting dogs keep ya moving [:|]). I am losing the weight gradually.

Jim, well, I was 179 at my lowest weight but that was ony for one day. I slowly bumped up to 194 after about a year, but dropped down to188 and have been staying there +or- about 4# depending on water weight. Taking a leak or not doing so can cause as much as a pound deviation and your intake of salt and liquid will account for most of the rest of the varation. A pint of liquid is a pound so you can see how it quickly adds up. For most people, the first 15 to 20 pounds of weight loss is normaly liquid and it will come off fairly quickly, then the work starts.

Yeah, I know I had the upper hand. But, I had her look back at her first 3 months of dieting and I still had her beat. We also went by total percentage of weight lost during those first 3 months and her next 3 months and any way you calculated it I still won. It was good motivation for the both of us. Last year she said she was going to lose weight as well and I think she ended up losing maybe 10. It definitely helps to have someone else to partner up with when it comes to things like this.

• Moderators

I've managed to drop to 145 over the past three weeks. A little work stress, a lot of relational stress, and couldn't eat much

[:|]

Bruce if you lost #145 you would be a skeleton, a thin one ! [:o]

When I last seen you you were not fat at all, [:$] although it has been a few years. [;)]

It says drop to, not drop.

[:D] Yeah, I would have disappeared if I lost that much. The relational stress has eased tremendously and work is just the same as our regular summer work load. My gf has been exercising everyday, and during her school year, was losing weight. Now it's summer and she is bored, and keeps gaining some back. When you are only 4' 11", one pound is a lot.

Bruce