How bout dem Saints?!

fastlane

The saints should win easily- I think it will be closer than the 14 point line. However this could easily be a trick game. I would not touch this with a 10 foot pole from a betting standpoint. I 100% agree with the high praise of the saints. This is indeed a special team. I just wish I could be there to see it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's an idea: 14 points should be put on the opponents scoreboard before the game even starts. That way the Saints' games would be more exciting. That would also be the only way the other teams would stand a chance of winning. Man, when these guys get rolling it is something to see.

16-0 for the season? Don't bet against it. Go Saints[<:o)][D][Y]

Carolina got ahead 14-0. That made the game exciting. The Saints won.

N.O. should do the same for all their opponents.

But for most of the past 43 years (when the Saints ranked near the bottom of the NFL) nobody ever considered giving the Saints two touchdowns at the start of the game . . . . . [G]

Really fun to watch.

Definitely. They've become must-see football on Sundays. I'm a Broncos fan but I make sure I have the Sunday Ticket tuned to a Saints game just because they're so exciting.

But 16-0? I haven't looked at their remaining schedule but 16-0 for anybody is a longshot.

But 16-0? I haven't looked at their remaining schedule but 16-0 for anybody is a longshot

St. Louis & Tampa next on the road. New England on Mon. nite in the Dome. Then Washington and Atlanta on the road. A Sat. pm game @ Dome vs Dallas, Tampa Bay @ Dome, then Carolina away.

Lookin' good. 16-0 not impossible.