How bout dem Saints?!

fastlane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see the saints doing well. The Raiders were hosed in week one on that call in the end zone. I still have little faith in the integrity of the nfl.

being one that was born in the shadow of the collesium, i'm still upset about the tuck rule game. but, i was glad to see the raiders play better last week.

jamarcus russell just sucks, i guess. all these experts claim he's making progress; but, i'm sure not seeing it.

They are pretty good, but have displayed only a one dimensional offense. Until they can threaten to run, they can't win the SB.

133 yards this week, 157 last week. Not stellar, but respectable. Reggie will never be a "running back", but Mike Bell, if he holds on to the ball, and Pierre Thomas could either run for 1000 yards.

• Moderators

super bowl contender for sure

That's it were screwed that's all it takes to turn a season around for the Saints just say the SB word.

One good thing we are sure to win 3 games this year, they can't change that now. 3-0 [:o]

Predicting SB teams this early is like trying to predict the BCS teams. No wait, forgive me, nothing is that screwed up.

Apparently there are alot of crappy teams in the NFL this year. I mean really, the Bengals are even having a winning season.

There is alot of football left to play and the Saints are doing well but doesn't this kinda remind you of last year? IIRC the Saints started out 6-0 and then proceeded to go down in flames as usual.

The announcers are now talking SB. Looks like it to me. Saints rock.

My sucky- sorry- 0-3 Panthers are playing Washington in the loser bowl this Sunday. Thankfully I will be sitting in a tree on opening day of deer season and will not watch it much less go to the game. I wondered why they started deer season on a Sunday this year. Act of mercy for Panther fans so they would miss the game.

I'm thinking this weekends game against the Giants will be the test. What team is playing better than those guys in blue from New York? Will the Saints go 6-0 again this year? I don't think so. I suspect Eli and the Giants will get it done. That said, I'd love it if the Saints did win.

I'm thinking this weekends game against the Giants will be the test. What team is playing better than those guys in blue from New York? Will the Saints go 6-0 again this year? I don't think so. I suspect Eli and the Giants will get it done. That said, I'd love it if the Saints did win.

Since my beloved Oakland Raiders are NOT mathematically elimindated from the post-season, I make this statement saying that in the event that something catastrophic happens and they don't win the superbowl, I hope either the Colts or Giants do, with the Saints being my next choice.