How bout dem Saints?!

fastlane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I am definitely down with the Saints. No fan- but readily give them the nod as the next most likely SB champ.

great effort today- they look unbeatable.

Not that it would have made any difference but did anybody see the end zone call by Ed Hoculee????????????? This guy is a f&&^%%^ing idiot!!!!!!!! Blew several calls last year(couple against the Panthers) and on really bad one in the Denver game. Hoiw long will the NFL allow this moron to continue???? tar and feather this @s&^*e and throw hin off a bridge. I had no dog in this fight.. just fired me up again remembering the bad calls he mada against us. Jerk.

OUCH!!! The Saints spanked the Giants yesterday and it wasn't even close. Drew Brees strafed the Giants secondary as he had great protection and all day to throw. If the Giants and Saints meet in the playoffs, the Giants better come up with a better game plan to put some pressure on the QB. You just can't let Brees have 3+ seconds to sit back in the pocket, he'll kill you.

Bobby Hebert was blowing a gasket in the local post game radio broadcast. Bobby was, at times, a pretty good quarterback, and he knows a good one when he sees one...but he's lost his marbles this time. Yeah, Bobby, Drew is Great and so is the Saints' O-line...but CALM DOWN man.

It was a dominating win. Awesome.

Yeah they look great - unbeatable.

Sunday vs the Panthers is a tricky little game- Mt panthers suck and the saints should blow them out- no problem. However- lots of bad blood here- they both have a habit of beating the other at the worst times- playoffs ect. They know each other well. The Panthers are beaten and scorned by the fans here. But they are really POed and have nothing to lose- no expectations. Like a cornered animal they are extremely dangerous right now. People playing for their jobs.A saints victory is likely.. but watch out.

yeah tell me about it- even in their 'good years" the stinking Panthers will have to kick a last second FG to beat a winless team. the Panthers tend to play down or up to the level of the competition. We had 400 yards of offence 2 weeks ago and lost to the 10 point underdog bills. That takes real talent my man.I have a funny feeling that this one will be a war. I dont get why at all but the Panthers have the #1 ranked pass defense in the league . I guess the fluke last week where we murdered Arizona. I wish I had front row seats on the 50.