Let's see your Klipsch speakers.

soundbound

I'm hoping that everyone on this forum will post pictures of all of their Klipsch speakers. All their models. Even if you've posted pictures of them before. It will be fun to see all the many Klipsch speakers that us forum members have. That's why we're here for the most part. Let's see them all. How many Klipsch speakers do we all have combined?

Here's one of my Klipschorns. Click on photo to enlarge.

36BC3FAD-1F6F-4270-A3B1-9C81B43263DC.jpeg

One of my Chorus II.

Nice.

Where did you get the bases and how much of an improvement?

Thank you stormin. I built the bases. They have big adjustable spikes installed in them too. The bases are slanted bases, slanting the Chorus II speaker's cabinets fronts up and back to aim them directly toward my ears.

Even though the Chorus II cabinets are tall on their own, they are not tall enough to be pointing their speakers directly at my sitting ear level. I prefer my speakers pointed directly toward my ears. Some do not like their speakers like that.

Audio results always vary. I listened to a favorite music CD through my Chorus II speakers in their normal positions. Then I placed a piece of wood under the front of one of my Chorus II to direct it up toward my ears and compared it to the other that was in its normal position. Then switched the piece of wood to under the other speaker and compared again. Then slanted both back and listened to them like that. Then returned them back to their normal positions for another listen. I built the bases. It cost nothing to try.

post-18842-13819500134762_thumb.jpg

Thank you stormin. I built the bases. They have big adjustable spikes installed in them too. The bases are slanted bases, slanting the Chorus II speaker's cabinets fronts up and back to aim them directly toward my ears.

Even though the Chorus II cabinets are tall on their own, they are not tall enough to be pointing their speakers directly at my sitting ear level. I prefer my speakers pointed directly toward my ears. Some do not like their speakers like that.

Audio results always vary. I listened to a favorite music CD through my Chorus II speakers in their normal positions. Then I placed a piece of wood under the front of one of my Chorus II to direct it up toward my ears and compared it to the other that was in its normal position. Then switched the piece of wood to under the other speaker and compared again. Then slanted both back and listened to them like that. Then returned them back to their normal positions for another listen. I built the bases. It cost nothing to try.

Very nice. Thank you for the explanation.

I feel left out with no big horns to show off.......................................YET!

I feel left out with no big horns to show off.......................................YET!

great system, kinda makes your sticker peck up..

It's enough to pis# the neighbors off