My ducks are no longer in a row

Amy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I throw myself on mercy of Miss Amy's court.

You'll probably get off pretty easy as we're all relieved the ducks didn't become Tennessee barbecued duck and they're safe and sound. And you could've just sent them on anonymously rather than fessing up to still having them.

• Moderators

Mystery solved! Thanks, Bill! And yes, anyone who wants on the list, please email me. You'll need to plan on sticking around the forum for a long time...their journey is only half over and they've been gone 2 years already! To see their progress, you have to follow my blog. Click on the "Dwight" tag.

Mystery solved! Thanks, Bill! And yes, anyone who wants on the list, please email me. You'll need to plan on sticking around the forum for a long time...their journey is only half over and they've been gone 2 years already! To see their progress, you have to follow my blog. Click on the "Dwight" tag.

Am I still in the list?

• Moderators

Amy: I take it that Custom Steve turned the little black, devil duck back in after his motorcycle adventure around the country this summer?

Yes, and it's been slow to return. I'll cut him some slack though, since he just got a new job and had to move across the country and all [:)]

The boys have arrived safe and sound in FL compliments of the USPS (don't know how that happened). They are scheduled to see the ARES 1x rocket up close and personal this weekend and hopefully they will stick around for the launch later this month. Who know what else they will do in between.