Terminator: Salvation

wuzzzer

Awesome. I wanted to see it in the theater but never got a chance to. With my setup I don't think I missed much!

Incredible special effects, definitely could follow the story line from the previous movies. Was a little disappointed in the LFE, although the movie does give your surround speakers a good workout.

4/5 stars.

it has not been released in AUS on BD or DVD as yet.. on the 9th of December this will change.. So cant wait. Blu-Ray material for sure. watched it twice at the cinema, fantastic movie and a very different movie from the 3 before it.. it is my favourite Terminator movie thus far..

Awesome. I wanted to see it in the theater but never got a chance to. With my setup I don't think I missed much!

Incredible special effects, definitely could follow the story line from the previous movies. Was a little disappointed in the LFE, although the movie does give your surround speakers a good workout.

4/5 stars.

I picked this up Sunday,just watched part of it tonight,before "Alice" on scifi.I'm surprised you thought the lfe was weak,it absolutely shook my room at pretty low volume.Looks like it's gonna be good.

I might have had my sub's settings messed up then. I'm constantly changing them depending on if I'm watching a movie or listening to music. I already sent it back to NetFlix, but I think I'm going to buy it at some point. I'll have to re-watch it and make sure all my sub settings are correct next time.

I might have had my sub's settings messed up then. I'm constantly changing them depending on if I'm watching a movie or listening to music. I already sent it back to NetFlix, but I think I'm going to buy it at some point. I'll have to re-watch it and make sure all my sub settings are correct next time.

Either your settings were off or your sub is broken. This movie is LFE madness. The 7-11 scene in particular will destroy foundations. [:D]

I re-ran Audyssey and it bumped my sub up several dB compared to the settings it was at before. Not sure why the previous reading was so low.

Actually, I know why. Last time I ran Audyssey I had two SVS CS-Ultras. Whoops. Guess I overlooked that detail. Man, I've been missing out on a TON of LFE for months! [:$]

I watched it with the wife last weekend, and from what I had gleaned from reviews, didn't think I'd make it very far into the movie.

I had a great time!

Enjoyed it immensely, altho I didn't care much for Christian Bale's character/acting. Top notch sound effects and some very interesting machinery.

Two Thumbs Up!