Anyone needing any jewelry for the holidays - gifts or for yourself?

wuzzzer

I hope this is ok to post here!

The jewelry store where I'm a sales manager at is moving from a shopping mall to our own freestanding building after Christmas. We're having a moving sale featuring better sale prices than any previous sale in our store's history. We have huge discounts on diamond stud earrings, pendants, rings, watches, etc. As a sales manager I'm able to offer the lowest price possible on anything in store.

We ship anything you purchase absolutely free and I can overnight anything with Express Mail through the Post Office. Any out of state purchase doesn't get charged sales tax.

Our store's website address is http://www.djbitzan.com. Our store has been open since 1966, I've worked there since early 1998. We're a family-owned, second generation jeweler.

My personal email address is wuzzzer2001 @ yahoo.com, my work address is mark @ djbitzan.com (be sure to remove the spaces before and after the @ symbol).

Oh yeah, I personally gift wrap each item as well! [G]

I had no idea, that's what you did for a living. Do you have access to have any custom stuff done? I lost a hand hammered ring that I had made years ago and want to have it duplicated.

We do a lot of custom work but for something like you're describing it might be easier to work with your local jeweler so you can see the wax mold before the ring is cast, or work with them on a CAD program showing different design options. We do carry several different mens rings with hammered patterns, its been a popular style lately.

We do a lot of custom work but for something like you're describing it might be easier to work with your local jeweler so you can see the wax mold before the ring is cast, or work with them on a CAD program showing different design options. We do carry several different mens rings with hammered patterns, its been a popular style lately.

Is there a link to your site that will show me the hammered patterns that you offer? It was very simple and had my initials in it.

I had no idea, that's what you did for a living.

I thought you trained animals for the Circus ! SurpriseWink

He really works for BOSE!!!!

Now I understand why he would claim to do something else if he worked for BOSE[:)] Now for the disclaimer, I'm not putting Bose down, just a joke so please don't anyone get bent out of shape.

Is there a link to your site that will show me the hammered patterns that you offer? It was very simple and had my initials in it.

We work with about 75 different designers, our website features only one of our designers (they helped us set up our website so we agreed to feature their items). I have catalogs with pictures of rings but I don't have a link to anything online.